Ocean Beach

:lol: I'm alright jack!
For what it's worth I've been to Ocean during a couple of stag do's and to be quite honest it wasn't all that bad. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves with their pals and meeting new people. As I said, provided you are enjoying yourself and not offending anyone then it's all good

Well said. :) I like rye he can take it big time and never get pissed with anyone.. just does what he likes and doesn't give 2 fcks what anyone thinks... id buy him a beer for sure if we ever meet..:)
Just f*ck him eh :p;) Nah, I echo the above - well played sir!

As mentioned already by Fergi those 2015 prices are basically the same as 2017....I believe the Cocktail glass is now €15

The premium whiskys also come with 6 jugs of drinks such as Sprite/Coke etc in that price

I have to say that actually the service and the food was excellent. Our assigned waitress was always about and pleasant, didn't mess about. Food came out within 10mins of ordering and drinks were brought out almost instantly even though the place was very very busy

I would say that the Cocktail jugs would vary in strength - one would be weak were another would be noticeably stronger so guess dependant on who poured at the bar

Considering the whole day, the service and the quality. You can see why OBC is very popular and I would actually consider putting my own money into a bed and tab in the future

This is the food menu

OBC food.jpg

I got back this afternoon, I'll try and write a review tomorrow when I can cope with more than a takeaway and a bed.

We went on the Friday to OBC, had two 8 seater beds in the Garden bit which was nice. For some reason I expected it to be bigger. spent about 1400 which was more or less meant, 6 - 7 bottles of beer each, a 1.75 ltr bottle of vodka (475 euro) with mixers (felt dirty ordering it) and something off the food menu I had the burger, bacon and cheese (top right of the menu) which was lovely, prob the best thing I ate all weekend.

He's got a very colourful past, I wont(can't) say more as don't want to get in trouble on here but its not hard to find.
Anyway I despise the cretin, think I've said it before I. I could go on but I try to be on the 'each to their own' side of life.
Everything about this twat is wrong on so many levels, I genuinely hoped this shit hole never took off but hope at some point it will f*** off into oblivion with all the plastic folk I've seen in the pics ive been unfortunate to see on facebook.
Just an opinion though we all have the right to one, just like the guys who enjoy going and funding his dodgy life style ;):D

My friend wantdd to go this year, I said "I aint going there, no chance" each to their own but not for me. Couple of years back wayne used to get all the z list celebs, towie lot etc and pay for paparazzis to take pics. Live island lot will be there soon I bet! Cringe!

I'd imagine the pool makes Es Paradis water party look clean. Between all the fake tan, false eyelashes and other bits ,not too mention the trail of slime Lineker leaves behind him, whoever cleans that pool certainly earns their money

he's a horrible, horrible man, a tax-dodging shyster, and a real nasty piece of work. the absolute scum of the earth.

it's all a million miles from the real ibiza and there endeth my contribution to this thread

Back