No tap water whatsoever??

I was in Ibiza a couple of weeks and drank tap water from every club i went into... its what i do back home and ill do it abroad!:D
Buy one bottle from the bar (obviously to help Ibiza's Economy) and then refill from the taps in the toilets.
As far as im concrened you get told not to drink tap water as it might cos upsets stomach...
Solution: take some diarrheoa pills b4 you go out and drink tap water. Problem solved and i didnt have an upset stomach once.

must admit i drank tap water in amnesia every year since 2002!!!
never had a bad stomach once

its the only place ive drank it though, seem to remember el divino was really salty as were most of the others

besides, if you pick your drinks right you can manage on 20 euro's in most clubs

two bottles of water is fine for one night, and if your that desperate for a sip most people are friendly enough to give you one if you ask

moral of the story is you know how expensive it is!! so save more money next year!! :lol::lol:

water purification tablets? im no chemist but surely you can whack one of these in a bottle?!

but maybe some one would have thought of this before....

water purification tablets? im no chemist but surely you can whack one of these in a bottle?!

but maybe some one would have thought of this before....

good luck if you get stopped by the feds :lol:

_1769506_gloves150.jpg

(c) bbc

The water auviously isnt as bad than as the water in the gran canaria, after being told NEVER drink the tap water while over there, i drank a pint of it coming home one night in a state, my head was stuck in the toilet bowl for the next two hours and believe me it was from the water and nuthin else!! so anywhere you go i think everyone should bring an extra 100 euro to just spend on water..problem solved..

Back