Nightclub ejections!

I once got ejected on the way in to a club.

I was 16, and looked it, but we had several 18 year olds in our group so I borrowed one of their birth certificates. I had learnt everything off by heart, full name, date of birth, obviously any address would do, and it did. Bouncer gave me the nod after confidently answering his quick fire questions, and I got about five paces into the club and he shouted "Oi, what's your star sign?" Didn't have time to take my coat off to go and get it.

I'm gonna show this to my mates son. He's just turned 17 and has been into his tunes since the age of about 5 and desperate to go clubbing. He's just started coming to clubs with us and has a mates passport that he borrows. I was making sure he knew what star sign he should be and I think he thought I was mad but this post just goes to show that he needs to know it for the next 11 months til he turns 18.

I'm gonna show this to my mates son. He's just turned 17 and has been into his tunes since the age of about 5 and desperate to go clubbing. He's just started coming to clubs with us and has a mates passport that he borrows. I was making sure he knew what star sign he should be and I think he thought I was mad but this post just goes to show that he needs to know it for the next 11 months til he turns 18.

:) It was the last thing I thought I would have to learn to get in to a club. Just unfortunate I happened upon Russell Grant doing a stint of door work.

Twice in my life have I been 'ejected'.

1) Down in Pompey when I was 18 and an eager beaver. We'd done loads of vodka redbulls without eating all day - and I was obviously more pissed than I thought I was. We went to a trashy local club - I got in fine and paid at the kiosk. As soon as the money had been handed over I was chucked out by a grizzly bear of a bouncer. My mates stayed in the club in their merry state, whilst I braved the bitter cold for 4 hours on my own - I had to wait for them otherwise I had no idea where to get to to stay for the night :spank:

2) Chucked out for being suspected of having a slash in the smoking area (correctly suspected haha, but there was no evidence). Not my proudest moment.

I hope now that I'm old and mature enough not to get chucked out of clubs now. Here's for hoping.

I was kicked out of time/envy for wearing trainers about 5 minutes after arriving, kicked out the Malibu in Weymouth for falling down the stairs and kicked out of Revenge in Brighton for things I thought I would get away with ;), I have form.

Thrown out (but immeidiatly let back in again after telling what had happened) of Bambuddha Grove for punching a shaven headed monster of a South African guy as I saw him purposely smash his elbow into the face of a female friend of mine. The security actually then tried to find him...but he had scarpered.
Just heard that the same guy is now on bail for putting his girlfriend in hospital.

I was kicked out of time/envy for wearing trainers about 5 minutes after arriving, kicked out the Malibu in Weymouth for falling down the stairs and kicked out of Revenge in Brighton for things I thought I would get away with ;), I have form.

a fine selection of nightspots! :)

Eden, Ibiza - few years back.

Walked in the door, walked straight over to a podium with a girl dancing on it, tried to take a photo point upwards (drunk, use your imagination).

Jumped straight on by bouncers - pushed into loo and after two minutes of verbal in Spanish was shown the exit.

One and only time in the club, lasted probably three minutes!

Back