Newcastle, Liverpool, Manchester, Nottingham

As you arrive on the Thursday I see no reason why I shouldn't shamlessly plug "Andyallwood"'s night in Newcastle on here :lol:
He does a night at a place called north bar I think the facebook page if you are on said book is here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/164200557052896/?group_id=0
I'm sure he would love a fellow spotlighter turning up to enjoy some house music ;)
Other then that I can't help but will send him a message now alerting him to this thread and see if he can help.

Cheers, appreciate it. I will check the facebook page out. Thank You!

Hi all, thanks for plugging HomeSpun. :)

We spin every Thursday at a small bar called North Bar, it's at Central Station, which is the main train station in the Toon. North Bar, The Old Ticket Office, Neville St., Newcastle,NE1 5DP is the full address if you need to Google it.

Feel free to add HomeSpun as a 'friend' on facebook too, www.facebook.com/HomeSpunNCL

I'll find out what is happening on the Friday & Saturday nights too :)

Bump for this thread.

What's the word on Liverpool clubs to look into visiting?
Mate is down there in a couple weeks, asking for recommendations

Cheers

I've only been to Manchester & Liverpool. Plan was to next do Newcastle but thinking of back to Manchester for Halloween weekend to see United (if they at home), then tickets for UFC and then onto a club. Last year we done Sankeys but it's closed now and I heard the WHP is closed now too :/

When I went to L'pool, we weren't too sure were to go. The first night we were around Victoria St. Some nice trendy bars around there that play house. I'd stay away from Matthew St. An older crowd and not as much of a music scene. Second night we went Concert Square. Thought Modo was quite cool and Envi played some decent music. I heard the Docks are good too and while we were staying down there, didn't actually go for some reason.

I actually preferred Manchester. It's a bigger city with more to do IMO. Plus, I have family from there and support United so maybe I'm biased :)

I've only been to Manchester & Liverpool. Plan was to next do Newcastle but thinking of back to Manchester for Halloween weekend to see United (if they at home), then tickets for UFC and then onto a club. Last year we done Sankeys but it's closed now and I heard the WHP is closed now too :/

When I went to L'pool, we weren't too sure were to go. The first night we were around Victoria St. Some nice trendy bars around there that play house. I'd stay away from Matthew St. An older crowd and not as much of a music scene. Second night we went Concert Square. Thought Modo was quite cool and Envi played some decent music. I heard the Docks are good too and while we were staying down there, didn't actually go for some reason.

I actually preferred Manchester. It's a bigger city with more to do IMO. Plus, I have family from there and support United so maybe I'm biased :)

cheers for the liverpool information

warehouse project has not closed, they do have a different venue from perhaps the venue you were in previously (the underground car park next to piccadilly train station?)...they have a large warehouse venue in salford now not far from old trafford (much better venue)

http://www.thewarehouseproject.com/calendar.php
http://www.thewarehouseproject.com/tickets.php

Back