'New' Ibiza

I think I said this before, but honestly this year was one of my favourite Ibiza holidays.... even though I got sick for part of it.

It was busy, it was hot (I stayed until October 5th) and I had plenty of time to dance outside! Yes, sometimes I was in packed clubs surrounded by jumping happy 18 year olds, but so what... I did that too ( still do!) when I was 18.

I'm turning 35 soon and NOWHERE ANYWHERE is clubbing like it was when I was 17/18. Some places are worse, but some places are better!

Even though I complain about it all the time, the city I live in used to be exciting to go out in, in the mid nineties as well. Now I see it as a bunch of meth-addicted teenagers who like to fight! :lol:

Face it, we are just getting old! You don't find any 18/19 year olds complaing about Ibiza! :)

I think I said this before, but honestly this year was one of my favourite Ibiza holidays.... even though I got sick for part of it.

It was busy, it was hot (I stayed until October 5th) and I had plenty of time to dance outside! Yes, sometimes I was in packed clubs surrounded by jumping happy 18 year olds, but so what... I did that too ( still do!) when I was 18.

I'm turning 35 soon and NOWHERE ANYWHERE is clubbing like it was when I was 17/18. Some places are worse, but some places are better!

Even though I complain about it all the time, the city I live in used to be exciting to go out in, in the mid nineties as well. Now I see it as a bunch of meth-addicted teenagers who like to fight! :lol:

Face it, we are just getting old! You don't find any 18/19 year olds complaing about Ibiza! :)

Your getting old, I'm just aging like fine wine;)

In an attempt to cater for the increasing number of fashion-conscious visitors to the island, the local dive centre has invested in brand new fins for 2012 :

300431_168464313244097_138406762916519_323609_1056940535_n.jpg

Club nights I went to were heaving. Busiest I've seen some of them.
There's always been a West End crowd. That's nothing new.
but when did you go? i was just comparing the same time i went last year as the year before and there was a definatley a shift in how much busier the west end was to the clubs

Back