Naked sunbathing or skinny dipping

Nick Moore

Hi all, newbee here. Im male.
Been to ibiza loads of times, always wondered though, what is the law on sunbathing naked? I know spainish law states that its legal, but if i was to strip down on the beach between ocean beach and say es'parasdis, and dip in and out of the sea naked. Would i get arrested or fined?

if you wanna get naked head to one of the nude beaches and you‘ll be fine.

- es cavallet
- cala escondida (cala conta and then to the left)
- aguas blancas

Thanks for the answers. I'll be in San An and just fancied a skinny dip, not looking to travel far and wide for a quick skinny dip.

So would i be in trouble if i just stripped down and went in for a dip?

Thanks for the answers. I'll be in San An and just fancied a skinny dip, not looking to travel far and wide for a quick skinny dip.

So would i be in trouble if i just stripped down and went in for a dip?

no you don't get in trouble, but I'd personally feel out of place doing it on a beach where no one else does it.

Personally I always feel uncomfortable to see naked people, men or women, on a beach which is not a nudist one.
Ibiza beaches are full of families...
Exactly for this reason, I don't go to nudist beaches, I don't want to disturb them.
But this kind of exhibitionism(nudists in a non-nudist place), has always disturbing me.

Last edited:
Don’t tell me what opinion i’d have. There are specific places to get your kit off and if you can’t be bothered going there then keep your clothes on. If you came and sat beside my kids naked I’d tell you to get dressed
With all due respect, i wouldnt do it if kids were about and if you kindly asked me to get dressed then i would obviously.
I was just asking if i was to strip down (all be it perhaps when its not busy times) if i'd get into trouble. That is all.

No... what you are asking is can you just get your kit off on a normal beach regardless of whether it’s right or wrong, just whether you will get arrested or fined. I’d not be polite about telling you to get dressed either

Why do you want to get your kits off on a non nudist beach anyway, its a bit
No... what you are asking is can you just get your kit off on a normal beach regardless of whether it’s right or wrong, just whether you will get arrested or fined. I’d not be polite about telling you to get dressed either
You will find that in the OP i asked if i could strip naked on a normal public beach and not be fined or arrested.
I didnt state what time of day or if it was in season.

Last week in San an there was a woman sun bathing nude, legs wide open just up from caló el Moro near wi ki woo hotel and 4 of her friends were skinny dipping.

Ok. That is quite a way from a busy public area although if i remember though, its definetly not secluded.
How did you feel about that?

Ok. That is quite a way from a busy public area although if i remember though, its definetly not secluded.
How did you feel about that?
I was walking to cala gració beach, I didn't think it was the right place to do it because a lot of families about.

Back