Naked sunbathing or skinny dipping

Seeing this thread being bumped has just reminded me of the gentleman hippy who used to run backwards, naked, on Salinas beach. Late 90s or early 00s

All day, every day. What a guy.

Seeing this thread being bumped has just reminded me of the gentleman hippy who used to run backwards, naked, on Salinas beach. Late 90s or early 00s

All day, every day. What a guy.
Now that might make the Olympics more interesting!

Edit; a quiz for the flight home, what Olympic sports are done facing backwards? I can think of three (so far..)

Where I used to live in Richmond (London), there was a woman a few doors down who used to walk to the station backwards. As a child I found it incredibly eccentric but later learned it's a condition related to Parkinson's

back on topic though, is Salines itself still an eccentric beach where nudists can still relax or has it been ruined by casual tourism... I saw that Sa Trinxa has pissed a few people off by taking over more and more sand. Has something been lost there too or same gripes as every summer?

back on topic though, is Salines itself still an eccentric beach where nudists can still relax or has it been ruined by casual tourism... I saw that Sa Trinxa has pissed a few people off by taking over more and more sand. Has something been lost there too or same gripes as every summer?

Depends a little bit on the time. In october you can do a little more than in peak season. My experience. Out of the season Ibiza is a little more Ibiza

Now that might make the Olympics more interesting!

Edit; a quiz for the flight home, what Olympic sports are done facing backwards? I can think of three (so far..)

Rowing and backstroke events require you to cross, or meet the line backwards...can't think of any others! I mean can with the high jump I guess.

The patch between Jockey Club and Sa Trinxa some people still go naked, not like it was 20 years (and more) ago. No eyelids batted.

I haven't noticed that Sa Trinxa have taken over any more sand? In fact I felt that they took over less since the council regulations came in a few years ago.

Rowing and backstroke events require you to cross, or meet the line backwards...can't think of any others! I mean can with the high jump I guess.
High jump, yeah! A lot of play in volleyball is done backwards (ie retrieving away from the net) but that doesn't count!

Think the first Olympic games in Greece were nude? (How could you tell which team they were on ?!)

back on topic though, is Salines itself still an eccentric beach where nudists can still relax or has it been ruined by casual tourism...
Hmmm, so naked there are no on salinas except 2-3 couples who pull it through actually in the main months of June / July / August / September at all more, in the off-season no idea. Also the audience directly in front of the beachclub is in our opinion rather after so... see and be seen in the negative sense. We now find the area Cavalet in front of the Chiringay much more relaxed and freaky. Also, the food in the chiringay certainly does not need to hide from Salinas.... but this is just our opinion.......

I went to cala escondida last September and was about 30% nude for a guess, nice place aswell. But I’ve seen nudity on the rocks last year 5 minutes walk from the sunset strip and no one bats an eyelid. Depends how confident/paranoid u are I guess, but I don’t think people really care, I know I don’t 😁

At Cala Vadella, (my favourite beach, but very much a family beach) there are often people skinny dipping or sunbathing naked. They tend stick to the sides of the cove and are usually seen in the early morning or the evening.

However, I've found that people don't really care. Especially locals! It's Ibiza. Relax

I remember the days when Tanit ( a good looking black guy with super long dreadlocks ) would walk around KU club naked every night.
No one cared then !

Check out the " A short film about chilling " documentary
Tanit still live in ibiza , i see him sometimes on his bike , he’s also dancing in the woomoon party at cova santa

Did a nude swim for the first in my life at Punta Galera. The reason was purely practical: it was the only chance to get a dip in the sea before catching my plane. And the choice between swimming for 15 minutes without swimwear, or not swimming in swimwear, was an obvious one.

The mental barrier is nearly non-existing when you are in a hurry to catch your plane :)

However, I was scared as **** of jellyfish stinging me in the genitals (been stung by jellyfish at Punta Galera several times before). So not sure I will repeat the experience - turned out it's a tougher mental barrier to crack than to simply undress yourself completely 🤣

Jellyfish scars on arms take about 3 weeks to heal for me - so I am scared to think for how much longer my private parts would have been out of action after a sting... any experiences? 🤣

Last edited:
Did a nude swim for the first in my life at Punta Galera. The reason was purely practical: it was the only chance to get a dip in the sea before catching my plane. And the choice between swimming for 15 minutes without swimwear, or not swimming in swimwear, was an obvious one.

The mental barrier is nearly non-existing when you are in a hurry to catch your plane :)

However, I was scared as **** of jellyfish stinging me in the genitals (been stung by jellyfish at Punta Galera several times before). So not sure I will repeat the experience - turned out it's a tougher mental barrier to crack than to simply undress yourself completely 🤣

Jellyfish scars on arms take about 3 weeks to heal for me - so I am scared to think for how much longer my private parts would have been out of action after a sting... any experiences? 🤣

better late than never! 😎

Ive read : Did a nud swim for the first in my life at Punta Galera. The reason was purely practical : They stole my clothes. Its too early in the morning .... need new glasses.

At Es Pujols main beach on Formentera, last week, about 6pm when the beaches almost emptied, those left were skinny-dipping, and it's rude not to join in!

Back