My list of daytime places to visit, have I missed anything?

ha, ha,...the old shithole heartbreakers it was called....i think they will cose soon,....and if you ask,...I was NOOOOT inside! 8)

piano: massimo have a new bar, when you are going down from hr bahia (moto bahia) in port des torrent to the beach!!...its down at the beach, and there was a restaurant before,...

2nd: the erotic club was heartbraeker before, but i wasnt in there,...and i think it will close soon again,...massimos place is nice!...

are you confused know?...the street from hotel pueblo....straight to the beach,...left at the corner is restaurant "the old cook"..then right and down you are there ;)

vienna said:
the old shithole heartbreakers it was called

in that shithole robert plant and jimmy page from led zeppelin along with other people like chris
square from yes improvised in 1983 a memorable jam session that the father of a friend
remembers as legendary!! :D

ron wood also played there in 1985!! :p

redtng.gif

vienna said:
I was NOOOOT inside!

you liar!!
eyebrows_125.gif

vienna said:
piano: massimo have a new bar

i didnt know that!! :oops:

vienna said:
left at the corner is restaurant "the old cook"

its called the old cock!! :lol:

i know perfectly where you mean - thanks for the recommendation!! ;)

wow - ron wood played there????...i have been to port des torrent in 1985 - but was to young :evil: ....so why is it today such an unknown place? - bad manager? problems with neighbours?...

vienna said:
wow - ron wood played there????

si!! ;)

did you know that bob marley, thin lizzy, suzy quatro, eddie grant, brian wilson, frank
zappa
, james brown and kool & the gang also played in ibiza? :eek:

vienna said:
so why is it today such an unknown place?

no idea!! :rolleyes:

McRackin said:
vienna said:
wow - ron wood played there????

si!! ;)

did you know that bob marley, thin lizzy, suzy quatro, eddie grant, brian wilson, frank
zappa
, james brown and kool & the gang also played in ibiza? :eek:

vienna said:
so why is it today such an unknown place?

no idea!! :rolleyes:

you forgot freddie mercury, frankie goes to hollywood, nina hagen, singin...and grace jones DANCIN NAKED IN KU WHEN IT WAS RAINING!!!...those were the days! ;)

yeah well late 70´s - but I was a kid and didn´t listen to music that much through the 80´s - thought it was bad stuff that came out then!

vienna said:
you forgot freddie mercury, frankie goes to hollywood, nina hagen, singin...and grace jones
DANCIN NAKED IN KU WHEN IT WAS RAINING!!!

and duran duran, spandau ballet, echo & the bunnymen, chris rea, courtney pine, talk talk,
ian dury, aztec camera, immaculate fools, camarón de la isla, eddie & the hot rods, sham 69,
ub40, saxon, lee rocker (stray cats), dee dee bridgewater, medeski martin & wood and brad
mehldau trio
among others :!:

the first concert of bob marley in spain was held in ibiza (1978)!! :eek:

the second one was two years later in barcelona!! :eek:

bobmarley2.jpg

bobmarley3.jpg

McRackin said:
Tony said:
Another drive worth trying is way down south to Cala Vadella, again the final corner leading down to the bay is spectacular and the restaurant at the far end of the beach - La Torre - serves good salads, fish and chicken while you sit in the shade with a cold bottle of dry white watching the beach activities

good recommendation!! :D

367516.jpg

Is that the beach where Kevin & Perry was filmed?? looks bit like it

Back