My list of daytime places to visit, have I missed anything?

andi - the only way to get to atlantis i believe, is down the cliff edge! sounds dramatic i know, but its not as bad as it sounds and you can get to it.

Tony said:
Another drive worth trying is way down south to Cala Vadella, again the final corner leading down to the bay is spectacular and the restaurant at the far end of the beach - La Torre - serves good salads, fish and chicken while you sit in the shade with a cold bottle of dry white watching the beach activities

la torre is called happy budha nowadays and is a chillout bar. they are organizing a beach party next sunday 15th with lots of local djs and a tba well known international dj :!:

26885530.jpg

other recommended restaurants in cala vadella are maría luisa and cana sofía:

26885498.jpg

26885315.jpg

(all pictures taken yesterday)

McRackin said:
la torre is called happy budha nowadays and is a chillout bar. they are organizing a beach party next sunday 15th with lots of local djs and a tba well known international dj :!:

this party have been cancelled because the police found out about it!! :rolleyes:

the party (a privilege opening after-party) will now be celebrated in a secret location!! :twisted:

ani-cop.gif
071.gif

(pm me if you want to know where ;) )

Tony said:
Try driving from San Carles to Cala San Vicente with the sea to your right, some
of the views are spectacular and the final corner as you arrive to see Vicente is terrific

i agree but the views from the other side are spectacular too!! :D

DSCN3637.jpg

dash said:
did u try the bar in the left of bar costa ?

restaurante santa gertrudis!! ;)

i have been there lots of times - i love their delicious paellas!! :p

McRackin said:
Tony said:
Try driving from San Carles to Cala San Vicente with the sea to your right, some
of the views are spectacular and the final corner as you arrive to see Vicente is terrific

i agree but the views from the other side are spectacular too!! :D

DSCN3637.jpg

dash said:
did u try the bar in the left of bar costa ?

restaurante santa gertrudis!! ;)

i have been there lots of times - i love their delicious paellas!! :p

OMG that looks nice!!!....whats the name of the calla? vicente?

I would only bomb that ugly hotel buildings,...but the cave is,......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TOP!

vienna said:
OMG that looks nice!!!....whats the name of the calla? vicente?

dont tell me that you have never been in cala san viciente? :eek:

how about cala olivera or aigües margantes? :p

picture of aigües margantes here!! ;)

see you there? :twisted:

Back