My hols in ibiza

Blinding review

What an incredible piece of writing! - I've got shivers running up my spine from your descriptions and song lyrics - two of the best Hed Kandi tunes by far.

I am now longing for the white island again and have only been back home a month! I now can't stop thinking about Space, Pacha, Salines and Bora Bora. I think I must have been in Space at the same time as you, and am a Clare from Birmingham....but I don't think I am the one you met....unless I was in the same state as you and have no memory. :eek:

Thanks for brightening my day, and sharing the best bits of the best island in the world with all of us! :lol:

Hope to bump into you next year. 8)

PS 'Put em High' was another Hed Kandi blinder much in evidence on the island this summer - come across it?

Re: Blinding review

clareruth said:
PS 'Put em High' was another Hed Kandi blinder much in evidence on the island this summer - come across it?

nope never heard it ;)
how does it go?

'And baby I don't care
Where you been before
Just put 'em high
And put em high

And make the best of it
Just a little bit
Just put 'em high
And put 'em high'

Real dancing tune

It's on one of Hed Kandi's albums from last summer, and also that album they've just released - that 'summer mix'

So many good tunes this summer out there though....

clareruth said:
'And baby I don't care
Where you been before
Just put 'em high
And put em high

And make the best of it
Just a little bit
Just put 'em high
And put 'em high'

Real dancing tune

It's on one of Hed Kandi's albums from last summer, and also that album they've just released - that 'summer mix'

So many good tunes this summer out there though....

aaaah bless... :lol:

discodude i think you need that tongue in cheek emoticon again!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry why are you all taking the piss?

there's no need to be rude

sorry mate
not been meaning to be rude at all
just a bit sarcy at times :oops:
thank you so much for your comments re my review glad you enjoyed it
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back