My hols in ibiza

thanks dude
much appreciated :oops:

1) actually did them on holiday :oops:
2) funk me when was that? secret garden?
3) thanks for reminding me of that... forgot to thank him at the end,... just going to change it now....

:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a review, dude! Great piece of writing. I was an Ibiza virgin - until about a month ago. :D My time there wasn't even 0.000001% as mad as yours, but, ever since I got home, I've been pretty sure I'll be going again next year. After reading your review, I'm even more convinced that it has to be Ibiza next year - with a bit more planning and a few more 'thrills'. :D

Legendary and inspirational stuff.....many thanks for reminding me Disco Dude why I will be going back to the white isle very soon.

Just finished it - fantastic stuff, discodude :D :D

I'm getting those little butterflies just now - September can't come soon enough ;) 8) :D

WOW!

Great review discodude. You have a very strong memory. I'm happy that you had such a fantastic time. I printed out your review and distributed to some of my skeptical friends to know what Ibiza is really is. I think that your article has achieved more than all my efforts. Nice work and thanx for sharing it all with us.

Sweetness, what a great review, what a wonderfull piece of writing!
:D :D :D

I am amazed by your speedy spot-on formulation.

love and best wishes,

siempre.

I have never been to Ibiza (am going in 11 days time :) )...but seriously..I feel like I have been already after reading that!!

Amazing review...totally loved reading every word. Some parts had me crying with laughter! Thank you Discodude! Much appreciated!

Later

thank you all
:oops: :oops: :oops:
glad you enjoyed it....
couldnt have written a good review if i hadnt had a good holiday
couldnt have had such a holiday without this board
xxxxx

Hey man,

Your too kind, i'm so glad you enjoyed the set, The mister mister record i think is called 'Mr Sinister' by Koloko. Its the Word of Mouth Remix. No idea about a label, sorry!

Wow that was a good review. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hope to see you out here again!

AD :D

@ Discodude
I didn't see a copyright on your review, so I just shared it with the whole of South Africa on our beloved clubbing site www.mrspencer.co.za

I really really hope you don't mind! But it is just so awesome that I felt the need to "share the love" and the "thrills"!!

Later
Flye

That was an absolutely wonderful read. I am now definatly doing Defected, and I just can't wait to be back in Space.
Thanks a lot.

ps. The Depeche Mode tune could be I feel Loved. There's a horrendous amount of remixes of it though so it could take a while to find the one you want!

hook said:
ps. The Depeche Mode tune could be I feel Loved. There's a horrendous amount of remixes of it though so it could take a while to find the one you want!

Lexicon Avenue / Tenaglia do them best ;)

wow

well done little brother don't really get it but very much impressed by piece :D

That is probably the best thing i have ever read, felt like i was coming up with you, christ... im gonna print a copy off for my friends... :eek: :D

DD - how can you remember anything you did? I would be very worried if I necked half as much you did while in Ibiza. Slow down man!

Back