My hols in ibiza

Super review ... I actually got Blackwater out and put it on ... I just love that track ... super review! Wishing I was there! :) :eek:

Thought I'd just finish reading this, got up to the bit with Kev and his radio station, and still have loads to go, will read the rest tomorrow 8)

Best review I have ever read...FACT 8) Almost brought a tear to my eye at certain points, especially how you linked bits anf highlighted their relevance.

The feeling and emotion that you portrayed there was spot on, and to me is what Ibiza is all about

For all the hundreds of folk that laugh at me when I say I'm going to Ibiza, I wish they could read that

Thankyou

My mum just came in and asked me if i could put blackwater back on because she just loves the song and was listening secretly to it yesterday :) she is a house lover

thanks Matt
that has made me smile on my first day back in the office
been listening to Higher Place on my ipod on the way to work
and it just takes me back there
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

I did thank you poolside last saturday (do you remember me?)
and i did say thanks in my review
but thanks again dude
you guys rock

Amusing review :lol:

BUT...If that had been written by a young lad or newish member basically saying "i took loads of drugs and got really messed up all the time" everyone would have slated it and it would probably have been deleted like some were at the end of last season...DOUBE STANDARDS AGAIN :rolleyes: :evil: :evil:

i had an amazing expierience that for me was all about the music, the people i met, my friend Don and the sunshine....

If i had gone on a drinking binge would that have been ok with you N8?

still i am looking forward to reading your review, hope it is much cleaner than mine

discodude said:
i had an amazing expierience that for me was all about the music, the people i met, my friend Don and the sunshine....

still i am looking forward to reading your review, hope it is much cleaner than mine

Don't think there's any criticism of you whatsoever in what N8 posted DD. Read it again and reconsider.

Nice review btw - my 2nd visit of the season can't come soon enough after that 8)

discodude said:

wasnt criticising you, my review and what i'd do would be much the same as you if i was still going to ibiza....its just that every other review from people mentioning load of drugs/messiness and that like yours met a short sharp end or was heavily edited by mods unless it was in members section....guess you must be lucky :)

quality

WOOOOOOOOAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!

drama pace passion content narative

this boy can write!

premier league review again mate, and sorry I missed you. come down to Brighton again soon and I owe you one

Iain

wimpers said:
My mum just came in and asked me if i could put blackwater back on because she just loves the song and was listening secretly to it yesterday :) she is a house lover

excellent
i think its my favourite choon at the moment
well the only 2 choons i seem to be playing on my ipod at the moment and are that and Higher Place
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the answer to both your questions is next year i am afraid....
i have these exams to do in september and the last one is 27th September :eek: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
anyway wallet, brain and body need a little rest....

:evil:

......brilliant mate.....am going this Friday......If I can do a quarter of that i will have an amazing time.....respect..........SJ.....

Kneel said:
Still reading, very good. Has a Hunter S. Thompson feel to it at the beginning :D

Definately!!! 8)

MY WORD - FANTASTIC review mate! If I can remember half as much from my holiday Id be happy! :lol:

Prob the BIGGEST review ive ever read -EVER. I usually get bored halfway through but esp like;

1) mental notes
2) The secret garden detailed review :lol:
3) Roger Sanchez ended up playing a few records while we finished our meal -which was nice of him :lol: :lol:

Good Skillz mate ;)

:p :p

Back