Music On at Pacha & Destino

Strange move, music was still fairly rammed last year right?
So to move tk a much smaller venue is strange.
If it's a new project like he says then maybe should have rebranded the night.
Using destino was obviously a big reason for his move

Strange move, music was still fairly rammed last year right?
So to move tk a much smaller venue is strange.
If it's a new project like he says then maybe should have rebranded the night.
Using destino was obviously a big reason for his move

Interested to hear crowd reports from last year. Last time I went was July 2017 and it was busy but not rammed in both rooms.

I will assume it wasn't as busy as they'd like...does anyone have reports?

Amnesia need a big night, and can see them there if Hi wasn’t suitable for them with the wrong type of crowd. Just wouldn’t surprise me

Amnesia need a big night, and can see them there if Hi wasn’t suitable for them with the wrong type of crowd. Just wouldn’t surprise me

It’s called Elrow... and it’s probably the biggest night on the island in terms of numbers across the season?

Re. Afterlife. We all moan about the move to Hï, but I think they did fine with numbers last year. Not sure they care at all that they lost their base from 2016/17... they just made it up with other people.

Elrow yes, but compared to previous years and for example their 2017 line up, surely they need another biggie (techno night) in there.

I was at afterlife in Aug last year, was busy aye, but it defo doesn’t suit TOU for crowd and atmosphere. Amnesia and Tale of Us is a perfect fit.

Can’t understand why he didn’t move to Privi If he had to leave Amnesia. Like others have said, I can see the Destino aspect working but Carola in Pacha I just cannot imagine working at all to be honest. He’s far less suited to that space than Väth is in my opinion.

100% have to disagree with this. Listen to what Sven played last season in Pacha and then listen to a recent Carola set. There is a bit of disconnect here as @white_isle_calling says with regards to how Carola plays these days. I’d personally say his sound is now more suited to Pacha than Sven’s.

Also, look at his guests from last season on the Terrace... Jamie Jones, Apollonia, Nic F, Martinez Brothers Etc. All play a damn lot softer than Sven or say Hawtin.

Maybe it’s not “all about the money”.

I’m hardly a big Marco fan, but I can see the attraction of 4PM at Destino to 7AM+ at Pacha.

15 hours....!

A recurring theme this season seems to be longer parties.

We all moaned about it for years.... well now you have it!
I think maybe destino + pacha + tox afterparty (or El patio like last year)

Destino definitely going up a notch this year then. Carola Thursdays, Gerber Sundays and I assume they will keep the Destinomakers running in peak season (Martinez etc).

Not a personal fan of the MusicOn night but like the Destino venue - could be an interesting year for the place - making a bit more noise than previous!

Destino definitely going up a notch this year then. Carola Thursdays, Gerber Sundays and I assume they will keep the Destinomakers running in peak season (Martinez etc).

Not a personal fan of the MusicOn night but like the Destino venue - could be an interesting year for the place - making a bit more noise than previous!

I believe carola will almost have the destino monopoly this summer. prove me wrong but I don‘t think they‘ll have much else going on other than the music on thursdays

Back