mugging and crime

A

Anonymous

hi just wanted to know typicaly who are the people to try and avoid like should you avoid going thru a big group of looke looke 's at the bottom of the westend.

Last year neerlly got myself killed i was on the way to secret garden with my mates and we was hammered when we got to a massive group of look e look e and one of them went thru my pockets and i caught him !!

althou not racist (believe me im not) i freaked and started shouting f*** of nigga then started saying that this nigga had been thru my pockets.

all my mates legged it except for 1 of them and there where loads of look e looke s surrounding me one who had like a rabi custume reached into his pocket and said i have knofe i stab you hew repaeated this he said you call me nigga you die . then at this moment around 10 - 156 english guys walked past and i shouted them oi this geezer is trying to stab me they all come rushing over and the look e looke dispersed.

sounds like i was lucky

my other pal also got asked if he wanted a good time by some cblack bird in the car park next to es paradise then she tried dragging him in the car (she was massive fat bird) and nicking hids wallet he had to boot her in the head just to get away!!!

we do you avoid this happening not all look e looke are trouble but how do you stop them pestering you.

found if you try to sell them somthing back like an old flyer or somthing they get the right hump.

but thats not the best way to avoid rouble i suppose

ooh sounds nasty, and dodgy
just avoid that area where they are i'd say
suppose they pick on drunken blokes, as they see it as an easy target

bbbbbbbbe careful people

seriousley if anybody can give any street wise information it might help other people avoid the situation that i was in !!!

Stick to well-lit usually busy streets if you're out late and there's less people around, if anyone does try anything you can make enough noise to wake up somebody then. Other than that I was warned away from going near Playa Den Bossa beach by a guy who said there had been a couple of male-rapes recently when I was there last.

I walked through Playa Den Bossa from Space to the top end on my own one time at 5am-ish and I had my wits about, lots of lookie-lookies hanging around and I thought I was being followed at one point but nothing ever came of it. I knew some short-cuts but they where I didn't want to go, so stuck to the main streets. I think common sense no matter how ****ed you are is the best idea. ;)

dont do anything stupid

try even when your drunk to keep an eye out for the gardie cavil.

even if you not playing up if they don't liek you you get a kicking.

i have seen this many a time...stay well clear..

We had some similiar instances last year in San An. I was attacked at the end of the West End. One nite we seen a massive fight between the looke looke's and a lot of English lads just at Eden/Es Paradis. Bottles flying everywhere and an english guy got stabbed. It was pretty scary stuff.

Would never stay in San An again - staying in Figuerettes this year and will probably only venture down San An for the sunset strip a couple of times.

Don't like that story about the male rapes in Playa den Bossa, that could freak me out wen i'm out of it.

Sorry, I forgot to say they allegedly happened late at night. The place seemed perfectly fine to me though, and I never got into any trouble. But the guardia civil can be a bit gay at DC10 getting men to strip off totally behind bushes for searches. :lol: A couple my friends were searched and thought they were going to get the rubber gloves on at one point. :eek:

gecko2 said:
Sorry, I forgot to say they allegedly happened late at night. The place seemed perfectly fine to me though, and I never got into any trouble. But the guardia civil can be a bit gay at DC10 getting men to strip off totally behind bushes for searches. :lol: A couple my friends were searched and thought they were going to get the rubber gloves on at one point. :eek:

Hey man! you're starting to freek me out with all this talk of male-rapes, strip searches and rubber gloves. :eek: :confused:

my Tip for everyone is simple!

When around at night, keep low profile in front of the pigs and always try to stay together as a group, keep to the main areas and you'll be alright with the dodgy muggers - they are only looking for easy targets!

It's one of those things - don't worry to much, but be aware!

i was told this story by one of the bar owners near es paradise its next to the scooter hire place cant remeber what its called its more of a restauraunt.

anyway was told the the look e looke 's some of them have hiv and in the country its classed as like an evil spirit they believe that if they pass it on to a whit e male that the evil spirit has left there body.

the reason we was told this story was that this geezer had scars all round his ribs and i think he had a coupkle of ribs missing this was because hwe was grabbed and almost rapped by the africans he put up a fight got a major kicking and stabeed 6 times.

not trying to frighten people but thats what i was told dont know how true it is and the geezer did have messed up ribs bu then again he was trying to sell us cocain so maybe another dealer kicked us in

could be a scare story

Always make sure you have enough money for a taxi home!!!!

I got seperated from my mate Andy on the last night of our holiday and had to walk home from Eden to the other end of the bay. I stuck to the main road but it went a different way than I expected (I had previously walked along the promenade to get home) so I got lost and also had some spanish guys shouting things and generally making me feel uncomfortable until I grabbed a young pissed up lad and got him to walk with me (bless him he was such a nice bloke)

Anyway this was not one of my favourite Ibiza experience especially when :eek:

good advice but only if you live away from where you are for example you wouldent get a taxi from the west end to sunset strip if thats where you where staying ?????

viewtopic.php

Scottish-Helen said:
so I got lost and also had some spanish guys shouting things and generally making me feel uncomfortable until I grabbed a young pissed up lad and got him to walk with me (bless him he was such a nice bloke)

Anyway this was not one of my favourite Ibiza experience especially when :eek:
mmm sorry to hear that, :( i may have been lucky but never had any problems in ibiza neither with spanish or english nor with whatever lookelooke men are.

Frontliners2003 said:
good advice but only if you live away from where you are for example you wouldent get a taxi from the west end to sunset strip if thats where you where staying ?????

If I was left on my own in the early hours I probably would being a female!! It's just not worth the risk. I also had a close call walking a short distance in Tenerife a few years back. I obviously wouldn't during the day though, that would just be laziness :lol:

i suppose its better safe than sorry as we want everyone here to be safe we would miss you guys on this message board if anything ever happend to you

also whilst on the saftey thing

NOBODY GO ALONG THE MAINROAD BETWEEN SAN AN AND IBIZA TOWN WHOTHOUT BEING IN A VEHICLE.

SEREIOUSLEY POEPLE ARE KILLE EVERYYEAR ON THIS ROAD JUST GET A TAXI OR THE DISCO BUS ITS NOT WORTH IT.

we want everybody to have a safe return from the holiday

Frontliners2003 said:
hi just wanted to know typicaly who are the people to try and avoid like should you avoid going thru a big group of looke looke 's at the bottom of the westend.

Last year neerlly got myself killed i was on the way to secret garden with my mates and we was hammered when we got to a massive group of look e look e and one of them went thru my pockets and i caught him !!

althou not racist (believe me im not) i freaked and started shouting *beep* of *beep* then started saying that this *beep* had been thru my pockets.

all my mates legged it except for 1 of them and there where loads of look e looke s surrounding me one who had like a rabi custume reached into his pocket and said i have knofe i stab you hew repaeated this he said you call me *beep* you die . then at this moment around 10 - 156 english guys walked past and i shouted them oi this geezer is trying to stab me they all come rushing over and the look e looke dispersed.

sounds like i was lucky

my other pal also got asked if he wanted a good time by some cblack bird in the car park next to es paradise then she tried dragging him in the car (she was massive fat bird) and nicking hids wallet he had to boot her in the head just to get away!!!

we do you avoid this happening not all look e looke are trouble but how do you stop them pestering you.

found if you try to sell them somthing back like an old flyer or somthing they get the right hump.

but thats not the best way to avoid rouble i suppose
:lol: written like a true pro

Theives...

Two years ago, my girlfriend had her luggage misplaced by Iberia (no surprises there). When the luggage finally arrived, our travel agent picked up here luggage (without any authorization...again shame on Iberia). At any rate, the agent left the luggage in his back seat of his car and parked in Ibiza town that night. Some theives broke in and stole everything in the car (including my girl's entire two weeks of clothing....of course the finest things in her wardrobe).

Be warned......do not leave anything unattended on this isle. Skeezy folk are there, waiting to prey on innocent party-goers.

K

Frontliners2003 COMMENTS

Reading comments posted by Frontliners2003 about the hiv thing and evil spirt we was told the same thing at the same place

Back