mugging and crime

hi do u mean they r across the road from the playa den bossa beach club

paul121 said:
hi do u mean they r across the road from the playa den bossa beach club

this playa den bossa beach club is it a hotlel apartments or what?

no, bora bora is across the road from space...ideally located really.

think its on the fiesta complex with don tonni and another beach club there r hotels along side the beach clubs if thats any help

I've been going to Ibiza for the best part of 20 years, mainly in the north east but have stayed in Playa d'en Bossa and have visited every square inch of the island at all times of the night and day BUT have never tried to buy illegal substances and I have no sympathy with anyone that does and gets a kicking or worse. Simple really, stay within the law, drink until you are p#ssed rather than paralytic and get a cab back to your digs and the likelyhood of trouble is no more than at home.
Rant over

Robo said:
lookie lookie's are normally of african origin who try to sell you fake belts, watches, wallets, and hand puppets as well.

some also try to sell illegal substances as well.

poster.jpg

LuckyLucky's

I f i get pestered by these luckylucky blokes i may give them a good bit of welsh welcoming!!!!!!! :twisted: Seriously though were do u usually find the big groups of them?

hi robo just clicked on it the 3 beach clubs the star points to where it says space but its no where near the beach as i no the beach clubs r right on the beach so im lost lol thanks 4 your help though also i been reading about male rapes and things in playa den bossa by the beach late at nite can u shed any light on this as me and gf r hoping we dont come across any of this as we r looking 4 a relaxing holiday with a little bit of night life as and when we want it with out any hassle

paul121 said:
i been reading about male rapes and things in playa den bossa by the beach late at nite can u shed any light on this as me and gf r hoping we dont come across any of this as we r looking 4 a relaxing holiday with a little bit of night life as and when we want it with out any hassle

don't believe what you read.

this is highly unlikely.
Don't worry and have a fantastic holiday.

sorry i couldn't help.

thanks robo u 2 have a great one if u going out there this year

6 aug till 20 aug playa den bossa as u no also take a look at this website give loads of pics on diff hotels click on ibiza find your hotel in the list click on it and gives u loads of pics some got 6 some got 10 some got more mine as 37 pics of the place better than the brochure who only give u about 2 if u r lucky the website is www.vidado.com

your welcome when u off to the white isle, by the way why do they call it the white isle ive never found that out

paul121 said:
your welcome when u off to the white isle, by the way why do they call it the white isle ive never found that out

it used to be called the white isle because the buildings USED to be painted white... :p

hi i arrived home on friday afternoon from playa there were plenty of looke lookes but i think if u just ignore them and try not to egg them on they leave you alone! if u look at wot they are selling then be prepared to stand there while they rhyme off every supermarket in england "Asda price, Morrisons, Aldi price for you"

the only other advise i could give is to keep hold of your bags. when i was there there was a lady walking down past our hotel (Bahamas Beach Club) she was carrying her bag over her shoulder with her passports and all of the money she had in it (she must of just arrived) a car free wheeled downt oher and grabbed her bag off her shoulder and sped away scratching all of her arm!only carry with you what you need for that day or night!

Apart from that my holiday was great! :D

hi what was your beach club like i am staying in the playa den bossa beachclub what was yours like and did u c the one im staying in

mine was ok nice food friendly staff and great entertainment i would say it was more of a family hotel! all of the fiesta hotels are close together so i will have seen it! there is plenty to do sports wise! if thats what you want!and it is just around the corner from space and bora bora!

it was a great holiday am sure you will enjoy it!

Back