mugging and crime

wouldnt be a little pizza bar we are talking about would it? in san an bay

Daftest Crime Ever

On my first day in Ibiza last year I was a victim of the daftest or craftiest piece of crime I have ever heard of.

I think it is pretty funny now, but I remember being soooooo angry the morning after. :twisted:

Me and my lass arrived in the afternoon, and being full of energy and excitement decided to head straight for the sunset strip. To cut a long story short we were still there at about 1am and to put it mild were pretty wellied and full of the joys. We were just about to head off somewhere else and were finishing up our drinks. I decided to be a hero and down a very large single malt in a oner (I never learn!!!). :oops:

Needless to say this made me feel extremely sick, so I headed for a corner to throw up. When I am sick I am very sick. The missus at this point was standing about 15 feet away, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. There was quite a few people milling about as you can imagine. Out of the blue this guy comes over to me (nationality unknown) and puts his arm on my shoulder. "Hey my friend, are you all right, ha ha ha" he says.

"Yeah, just a bit too much to drink I reply, just need a minute".

"OK, you be careful" he says patting me on the back.

How nice I thought.

It wasn't until a few minutes later I realised he had made off with the contents of my back pocket (gladly it was largly diminshed by that point in the day as I only took a moderate amount of cash out with me that day).

After I had calmed down a bit, I managed to piece together how he had distracted me and fleeced me. Thankfully there was no more than about 60 euros, but that just shows you how cunning these people are.

It makes me laugh thinking about the cheek of him now, but I was walking about in a right mood the next day (until I got drunk again).

The moral of the story is, that they don't miss a trick. You would need a minder to watch yer back sometimes.

Wouldn't let that put me off though, I off back again on the 6th of September for a fortnight !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If a looke looke tries to touch me, I'm gonna do more to him then he bargained for!

DP said:
If a looke looke tries to touch me, I'm gonna do more to him then he bargained for!
Just one question, what is a looke looke?

lookie lookie's are normally of african origin who try to sell you fake belts, watches, wallets, and hand puppets as well.

some also try to sell illegal substances as well.

Robo said:
lookie lookie's are normally of african origin who try to sell you fake belts, watches, wallets, and hand puppets as well.

some also try to sell illegal substances as well.

Don't listen to him........ they're not black, they all just look the same and are called Del Boy

Example 1
delboy01.jpg

Example 2
delboy02.jpg

and they think buy calling us del boy we become there mates

Where ever you go in the world there are people who will steal from you
These people take advantage in holiday resorts as people drop there guards when they are on holiday.
just be careful and vigilante like you would be in the Uk.

hi im going back to ibiza in aug went to san an 2 years ago never saw any problems this year going to playa de bossa with my girlfriend did not like the sound of what some people been saying on here got a bit worried there essep about the male rapes and things in playa i thought playa was more of a family resort did not think it really went on there

Dodgy Experience

Had a dodgy experience next to the Egg last year, partly our fault for being drunk.

We had been in the hotel room drinking cocktails and lager and were quite smashed. We left and only took what we needed from the safety deposit box, 2 eden tickets for godskitchen(awesome) and about 40 euros!

As we got to the egg this italian looking geeza very short and about 23/24ish cam up behind us and put an arm around each of our shoulders. He was making out like he was being friendly and chummy. As we cam to cross the road I said to ma mate i'll check my wallet for the tickets, make sure we've not left em behind!

Alas no wallet, the only place it could be was in this guys pockets. We cornered him in a doorway and I said, "show me yer pockets", he produced my wallet and I called him a dirty theivin' bastard!!!

My mate said, lets have him, by this time he had scarpered, if we'd caught him he's have bin a hospital case!!

You can't trust any bugger, the advice from our rep was don't talk to them, don't buy anything and hopefully in time if everyone does this they will bugger orf!

I never experienced any trouble. But be careful in some of the small streets in Ibiza town. Loads of dealers there & I didn't trust them one bit. If you're going to be buying dodgy substances be with a few of your mates, as I'm sure they could easily do you over in these small allies.

I was in Bar M last year - I asked for one of there cocktails and the barman brought me 2 Amstel's. Make sure you tell them CLEARLY exactly what you want and you should be OK.

lostinspace said:
I never experienced any trouble. But be careful in some of the small streets in Ibiza town. Loads of dealers there & I didn't trust them one bit. If you're going to be buying dodgy substances be with a few of your mates, as I'm sure they could easily do you over in these small allies.
Bit difficult for me to do that as I'm going to Ibiza on my own.

Re: Theives...

Kristoff K said:
Two years ago, my girlfriend had her luggage misplaced by Iberia (no surprises there). When the luggage finally arrived, our travel agent picked up here luggage (without any authorization...again shame on Iberia). At any rate, the agent left the luggage in his back seat of his car and parked in Ibiza town that night. Some theives broke in and stole everything in the car (including my girl's entire two weeks of clothing....of course the finest things in her wardrobe).

Be warned......do not leave anything unattended on this isle. Skeezy folk are there, waiting to prey on innocent party-goers.

K

I don't want to hear that about Iberia!!! That's who I flying with down there.....should I try to carry on my things???

Oh Jesus-in-Heaven, i'm comming to Europe to escape the crime of New York, not be in the midst of it!

Personally, I found the white guys selling stuff in San An to be far dodgier than the looky-lookys in Playa D'en Bossa.

hi can you tell me anything about playa den bossa beach club and also how far it is away from space bora bora i dont want to b on top of them even though i want to go to then thanks

Back