mugging and crime

Re: Theives...

K said:
I don't want to hear that about Iberia!!! That's who I flying with down there.....should I try to carry on my things???

I think with fewer plane changes you are safer, but it is wise to pack anything you will need for the first few days (i.e.. sunglasses, bathing suites, club gear, sandals) in a carry on. Luggage does get lost. Don't let it upset your valued time there. It is a royal pain in the ass getting stuff in Ibiza as shop hours are so odd. Who wants to be looking for something to wear out at the clubs at midnight, when you should be relaxing and priming for the night? Not I!

Kristoff

interesting robo now i no why :) also im looking forward to spending a day in formentera as when i went 2 yearsago to san ann never got round to going there i seen the pics of it and what people have wrote about it so looking forward and i love the beach me i think ibiza is one of the best places not just in the med but also the world so much to do and see its a cool little island nice to b able to go off 4 the day on a boat and go to another little island and good nite life as and when u want it and its only 2 hours away from the uk

I guess it is safer if you go witha very large amount of people. Poor of me, or we... I am going just with my gf to enjoy a week. Are we a clear target? Which are the dangeroust people to take care from? I have always heard that people there is pretty nice.

I wouldn't say you were a clear target just because you are going as a couple. Just take the same precautions that you would anywhere on holiday or even when you are at home, e.g. don't walk about with your wallet sticking out your back pocket or take short cuts through dark alleys! Coming from Madrid I am sure you are pretty street wise anyway!

Sorry Kaiser, didnt mean that in a negative way!! : ) I've been to Madrid and thought it was a beautiful city. I just mean that coming from a city you will know how to look after yourself! I'm hopefully the same cos I lived in Glasgow all my life.

Back