Michael Jackson dead?

I was listening to the radio earlier and some fans were speaking from a tribute night at the Apollo in NYC.

One of the quotes -

"THIS EVENT IS BIGGER AND MORE SIGNIFICANT THAN OBAMA'S INAUGURATION!" (with all sincerity)

There are loads of different opinions on this and there's just no point in arguing it out.

I know people that loved him (me included) along with people who really couldn't give a monkeys. :lol:

Agree completely! My flatmates doesn't really care about MJ....i respect his opinion.

bubbles.jpg

Bubbles

co7.jpg

madwhitegiant

:lol: such a funny image. Bubbles TERRORISING everyone and pushing the family off the stage in RAGE at the end. :lol:

I'm sorry - you must know I didn't mean anything offensive by that. I just had to get it out. :eek: :lol:

I like how his kids are actually completely normal.

All the scum media saying how he makes them wear masks etc was wrong was rubbish. He allowed them to have a normal upbringing like he didn't have and kept them away from the press to a great extent. Massive respect to him for doing this. Unfortunately the gutter press didn't like this (no pics or stories for them) so abused him for it.

I like how his kids are actually completely normal.

All the scum media saying how he makes them wear masks etc was wrong was rubbish. He allowed them to have a normal upbringing like he didn't have and kept them away from the press to a great extent. Massive respect to him for doing this. Unfortunately the gutter press didn't like this (no pics or stories for them) so abused him for it.

heard Debbie Rowe interviewed and she stated it was her idea for the veils etc
because they'd had kidnap warnings and she wanted to keep them anonymous

i thought Paris crying looked a bit false ,Brooke Sheilds amazing actress and his brother breaking down but manages to go on without even a break in his voice.

:lol: such a funny image. Bubbles TERRORISING everyone and pushing the family off the stage in RAGE at the end. :lol:

I'm sorry - you must know I didn't mean anything offensive by that. I just had to get it out. :eek: :lol:

Apparently Bubbles now throws his poo around during his more outrageous tantrums - how funny would that have been - Mariah Carey warbling away - then a big mound of Chimpoo smacking her in that wobbly gob....

I would have bought tickets for that...

Back