Mayday Weekend

Friday - all day party bbq etc at some friend's for some wedding.

Saturday - collect every pullout from every paper regarding the above wedding and send to my niece to put at the bottom of her hamster's cage. .

Sunday - swimming then if nice picnic or promise the kids untold riches if they leave me alone so I can watch super sunday in peace.

Monday - retract on my statement to the kids about untold riches as my super sunday will not have been super as the Hammers will no doubt made fools of themselves and lost by a hatful and tell them to go and play in their room. Actually think probably just go to country park as the missus is working so I will wear the kids out somewhere and I actually think West Ham will sneak a draw, park the bus Mourinho football genius style.

tonight - going to the spirit of ibiza exhibition at 74 kingsland road
tmrw - avoiding London / papers / tv / tourists / excitable aunts
saturday - still avoiding London / papers / tv / tourists / excitable aunts
sunday - deeming it safe to leave darkened room
monday - daytrip to hastings for the annual jack in the green festival

Tonight - Sisters 18th celebrations, Family Dinner etc :)
Fri - Working 8) = Day in leiu
Sat - DIY followed by BBQ
Sun - Richie Hawtin along with SLAM @ the arches, Glasgow :p
Mon - Recover

tonight - not very much at all

tomorrow - avoid the general fiasco of seeing a lot of chinless wonders on the tv by putting a land drain in my garden, then reconstructing the patio. Watch mate play in football cup final in the evening

sat - gym, pub then god knows

sun - gym, then dinner in liverpool early evening followed by some boozeage round the city.

monday - no idea whatsoever.

a very quiet bank holiday weekend in other words.

If it was me I would leave at 6 in the am. I kin hate driving when its busy.

Yeah my Dad said do it early, but he said leave at 4 in the morning and it should take me 6 hours :confused:

I was like, errr Dad there are 2 things very wrong with that...

I only ever see 4 o clock in the mornng if im getting into bed, not out of it and 6 hours, yes Dad if i drove like you aka 'old man driving'

Thurs - Homemade wine night.

Fri- Watch RW with my girls. Union Jack (sorry, Flag) already on display outside house. Champagne and nibbles

Sat - Work

Sun - Work

Mon - Spend most of day asleep after nightshift. Drink enough wine in evening to help me go to sleep at nomal time. Will end up awake at 4am unable to get back to sleep.

Off for Tue, Wed, Thur when all the big club nights are happening.

Yeah my Dad said do it early, but he said leave at 4 in the morning and it should take me 6 hours :confused:

I was like, errr Dad there are 2 things very wrong with that...

I only ever see 4 o clock in the mornng if im getting into bed, not out of it and 6 hours, yes Dad if i drove like you aka 'old man driving'

You will easy do it in 3 and one half hours leaving at 6am. Watch out for speed cams.

I hate traffic jams, sometimes I will drive 20/30 miles out of the way just to avoid them.

You will easy do it in 3 and one half hours leaving at 6am. Watch out for speed cams.

I hate traffic jams, sometimes I will drive 20/30 miles out of the way just to avoid them.

Google maps says something like 4 and a half, i have now got a bet on with daddy that it takes me no more than 4 and a half 8) i am sooo gona win lol

Snap, i have no patience n get ratty esp if its stop start stop start traffic, as long as im driving and get there eventually i dont get about the distance im having to drive

tonight - going to the spirit of ibiza exhibition at 74 kingsland road

Jealous :cry:

I costed up a trip to the smoke to see this but was denied by the husband who said we really should be buying sensible stuff like bricks and sand for our extension. How tedious.

you'll face massive traffic heading west I'm afraid. mile upon mile of caravan heading to devon, dorset. there's no way round it, unless you just leave right now

the temptation might be to jump on the M3>A303 but that's even slower

you'll face massive traffic heading west I'm afraid. mile upon mile of caravan heading to devon, dorset. there's no way round it, unless you just leave right now

the temptation might be to jump on the M3>A303 but that's even slower

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :evil:

I dont wana be reading shiz like this, either way i gotta endure the journey....as long as im there by maybe 5 ish at the latest il be happy 8)

I strongly suggest you leave work right now.

just pretend to be ill. collapse. tell them your cat's died or you're going into labour or something. use your imagination girl.

if you leave at normal time, you won't get out of london till 6 and prob to final destination till at least 8,9 or even 10 :!:

I strongly suggest you leave work right now.

just pretend to be ill. collapse. tell them your cat's died or you're going into labour or something. use your imagination girl.

if you leave at normal time, you won't get out of london till 6 and prob to final destination till at least 8,9 or even 10 :!:

The above excuses are useless seeing we gave our annoying cat back to our dads and seeing im a tiny size 6....i doubt il get away with being preggers...:lol:

Getting my hair done tonight aswell and i am not missing that for anything seeing i look like something out of eastenders with these good awful roots :confused:

Tonight: Going out for a Steak Dinner with my brother
Tomorrow: Nothing much apart from avoiding the Wedding
Saturday: Mates from Bristol coming up to stay for the weekend so I will be showing them the delights of west london's public houses
Sunday: See Above
Monday: Might take a trip to the coast if the weather is nice

Back