Mark Doyle on HK Departure & His New Project

Good Luck Mark with the new venture,

I know about the rumour mill where everyone knows everyone and how fustrating it can be when people talk shit about you,

But good luck with the new independence, i look forward to buying the first tokyo CD and put it alongside my early acid lounge & Stereo sushi CD's!!

All the best!

Andy

Andy Daniell said:
I know about the rumour mill where everyone knows everyone and how fustrating it can be when people talk shit about you,

be thankful yr name doesnt begin with T.

:lol:

My twopenneth worth - Good luck to Mark - I've know Rob Cameron for years - a decent bloke and a good collaboration for the future. All the Best!!

dam0 said:
everytime someone says doyle i cant help but think of popeye.. I dont know why at this moment in time :(

:eek: :confused: :idea: :lol: I can see what you're saying.
You need Chewie/Nitey to Photoshop the pic so he's got popeye's pipe.

Received a lovely pm from one of the remaining hed kandi dj's thanking me for sticking up for them. Just goes to prove what a liar Mark really is, theres 2 people on that list that ARE NOT going with him :rolleyes:.

Its a shame that they cant just get on with their new venture without having to lie about things and to go about things with some dignity instead of insulting people and looking like they have no class.

Anyway, im not saying another thing on the matter

Apologies

There isn't a right and there isn't a wrong

The original posting was written to settle lots of rumours and
seems to have encouraged a whole new can of worms.

It is a sign of how much everyone deeply cares about hed kandi, the DJ's and everything else associated with the label. I'm now not going to try and say who is right and who is wrong and what is rumour and what is truth.

It just doesn't matter... what we do is music and club nights if you enjoy them then enjoy them and don't try and analyse it until you've experienced both and can make an informed decision based on your own opinions.

There are some extremely talented and good friends staying with Kandi and some equally talented and good friends moving to the new label.

Lets just see what happens and stop listening to everyone and make your own decision..

All any of us can do is enjoy the opportunities we now have and make the most of them ...ultimately it will be you that experience what we both do.

I hope we can exceed your expectations and if you feel we haven't then I'll be online waiting to hear from you... I do this because of what I feel and sometimes it might not be right but all I have is my belief in what I feel when I hear a great record and I'll defend that until the end of the world !

Mark

Re: Apologies

Haha, just when you thought this one had run it's course...

exhedofkandi said:
all I have is my belief in what I feel when I hear a great record and I'll defend that until the end of the world !

Word.

(Baby I don't care, where you've been before...)

Firstly - good luck Mark on your future venture.
People may diss u - but i the times i saw you play out - you got my vote. Your spirit and enthusiasm always came across when you played - so what if you missed a few beats now and again on the way....
I've been a kandi fan for some years - and i cannot see the watering down of the brand from my viewpoint. Funky/vocal house has grown in mass over the past few years - and a lot of people see that as a bad thing - but a good track is a good track however popular it may be - and however many people know it..... there is - and always will be a superior attitude in clubland's elite - but the appeal of Kandi for me was the lack of such attitude - it was the music the and the crowd - and thats what mattered.
Best of luck with the Tokyo Project - and long live the rest of Kandi as well - there's room enough in this world for everyone.
.....oh and 'mambobirdette' - try not to get personal with people and try and project a myth of your own importance in internet forums - its not pleasant..... :confused:

I don't usually have time to come on here any more... but I managed to get up before the second snooze button this morning ..

Mark .. good luck with the new venture my lovely .. Keep in touch ... and remember, there are always sour grapes in a bunch ! xx

pds said:
Firstly - good luck Mark on your future venture.
People may diss u - but i the times i saw you play out - you got my vote. Your spirit and enthusiasm always came across when you played - so what if you missed a few beats now and again on the way....
I've been a kandi fan for some years - and i cannot see the watering down of the brand from my viewpoint. Funky/vocal house has grown in mass over the past few years - and a lot of people see that as a bad thing - but a good track is a good track however popular it may be - and however many people know it..... there is - and always will be a superior attitude in clubland's elite - but the appeal of Kandi for me was the lack of such attitude - it was the music the and the crowd - and thats what mattered.
Best of luck with the Tokyo Project - and long live the rest of Kandi as well - there's room enough in this world for everyone.
.....oh and 'mambobirdette' - try not to get personal with people and try and project a myth of your own importance in internet forums - its not pleasant..... :confused:[/quote

Kiss my ass!!!

I couldnt give a flying funk what people think anymore, i know the truth so thats all that matters. Im not prepared to carry on talking about it either because its really boring me now :rolleyes:

MARKB said:
Oh go on! It's the most excitement this board has had for ages!

8)

Well since the backlash against evil recruitment bosses with their high-falutin' expections of effort for reward! :twisted:

Buckley said:
MARKB said:

8)

Well since the backlash against evil recruitment bosses with their high-falutin' expections of effort for reward! :twisted:

I know, come the revolution I'll be first against the wall! (well after those that have benefitted from profiteering through privatised utilities - and the Countryside Alliance mob)

MARKB said:
Buckley said:
MARKB said:

8)

I know, come the revolution I'll be first against the wall! (well after those that have benefitted from profiteering through privatised utilities - and the Countryside Alliance mob)

The poor little subbie should be ok then :lol:

Back