Mark Doyle on HK Departure & His New Project

Buckley

Well-Known Member
MARKB said:
I know, come the revolution I'll be first against the wall! (well after those that have benefitted from profiteering through privatised utilities - and the Countryside Alliance mob)
Should the wall be damaged at all, btw, we do have a building division also. Just thought I'd let it be known.
 

MARKB

Active Member
Buckley said:
MARKB said:
Buckley said:
MARKB said:
Oh go on! It's the most excitement this board has had for ages!

8)
Well since the backlash against evil recruitment bosses with their high-falutin' expections of effort for reward! :twisted:
I know, come the revolution I'll be first against the wall! (well after those that have benefitted from profiteering through privatised utilities - and the Countryside Alliance mob)
The poor little subbie should be ok then :lol:

Hahaha someones got to dig the hole to put me into afterwards..... :D

But I'll go down shouting:
"only the one whose bullet hits me deserves to be paid"
 

Buckley

Well-Known Member
MARKB said:
Buckley said:
MARKB said:
Buckley said:
MARKB said:
Oh go on! It's the most excitement this board has had for ages!

8)
Well since the backlash against evil recruitment bosses with their high-falutin' expections of effort for reward! :twisted:
I know, come the revolution I'll be first against the wall! (well after those that have benefitted from profiteering through privatised utilities - and the Countryside Alliance mob)
The poor little subbie should be ok then :lol:

Hahaha someones got to dig the hole to put me into afterwards..... :D

But I'll go down shouting:
"only the one whose bullet hits me deserves to be paid"
Too right. If they're on a full marksman's wages they should incur deductions for wasted ammo. Perfectly reasonable.
 

MARKB

Active Member
"Too right. If they're on a full marksman's wages they should incur deductions for wasted ammo. Perfectly reasonable."

Hahaha..

... and I wanna see the Risk Assessment first, before I go anywhwere near that bloody wall. Thing might collapse and kill me.. ;)
 

dw151174

New Member
pds said:
Firstly - good luck Mark on your future venture.
People may diss u - but i the times i saw you play out - you got my vote. Your spirit and enthusiasm always came across when you played - so what if you missed a few beats now and again on the way....
I've been a kandi fan for some years - and i cannot see the watering down of the brand from my viewpoint. Funky/vocal house has grown in mass over the past few years - and a lot of people see that as a bad thing - but a good track is a good track however popular it may be - and however many people know it..... there is - and always will be a superior attitude in clubland's elite - but the appeal of Kandi for me was the lack of such attitude - it was the music the and the crowd - and thats what mattered.
Best of luck with the Tokyo Project - and long live the rest of Kandi as well - there's room enough in this world for everyone.
.....oh and 'mambobirdette' - try not to get personal with people and try and project a myth of your own importance in internet forums - its not pleasant..... :confused:

well said pds, especially this bit!

pds said:
.....oh and 'mambobirdette' - try not to get personal with people and try and project a myth of your own importance in internet forums - its not pleasant..... :confused:
:lol:
 

jamesthemonkeh

Active Member
Can't say I've ever been a fan of Hed Kandi, always seemed a bit more commercial-leaning than I prefer, though it did help me wean off trance a few years back so its not all bad, wish some of the girls on the art-work would come to life in my room right now though
 
S

*Saffy*

Guest
jamesthemonkeh said:
Can't say I've ever been a fan of Hed Kandi, always seemed a bit more commercial-leaning than I prefer, though it did help me wean off trance a few years back so its not all bad, wish some of the girls on the art-work would come to life in my room right now though
It did what it said on the tin then ... introduced you to "house" music ... once into it you soon find yourself heading deeper, more soulful, funkier etc. etc., but it's an introduction to some people .. we cant all have funky parents who do it for us ;)
 

Andy Daniell

New Member
have to admit, i've heard some pretty shocking things from someone who definatly knows the truth and i have to take back all comments of support. :evil:
 

x-amount

No longer active
Andy Daniell said:
have to admit, i've heard some pretty shocking things from someone who definatly knows the truth and i have to take back all comments of support. :evil:
You can't stop there...

DISH IT!
 

jamesthemonkeh

Active Member
*Saffy* said:
jamesthemonkeh said:
Can't say I've ever been a fan of Hed Kandi, always seemed a bit more commercial-leaning than I prefer, though it did help me wean off trance a few years back so its not all bad, wish some of the girls on the art-work would come to life in my room right now though
It did what it said on the tin then ... introduced you to "house" music ... once into it you soon find yourself heading deeper, more soulful, funkier etc. etc., but it's an introduction to some people .. we cant all have funky parents who do it for us ;)
Well more of a re-introduction after a few years of trance and hard house, it happened before post-dnb, and will probably need re-introducing again in 3-5 years!
 
S

*Saffy*

Guest
Two sides to every story ... too many people rumour mongering from one side's story ... this should have been kept between the people involved, not spread out and twisted ... but that's some people for you. :rolleyes:

Good Luck to everyone ! Just keep smiling ! x
 

mambobirdette

Active Member
When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree,
There will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is
Still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, let it be.
Let it be, let it be. yeah
There will be an answer, let it be.

And when the night is cloudy,
There is still a light that shines on me,
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music
Mother mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be.
There will be an answer, let it be.
Let it be, let it be,
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
 

x-amount

No longer active
I've got peace deep in my soul
I've got love making me whole
Since you opened up your heart and shined on me.
 

stuie

Active Member
*Saffy* said:
Two sides to every story ... too many people rumour mongering from one side's story ... this should have been kept between the people involved, not spread out and twisted ... but that's some people for you. :rolleyes:
So that the money making machine that is Hed Kandi can carry on with it's mission to brainwash the masses unhindered?

HK is a business, a very corporate one too. Thats why they have that well oiled PR machine to deal with stuff like this.

What i mean is, it's not personal so I don't see why it should be kept between the people involved. Let the 'fans' have all the info and allow them to make an informed decision.

and PMSL @ Mambo 10/10 :lol:
 
Top