M&T's Move to Ibiza

Amazing news! Love hearing of people that are coming over! Very exciting.
We started our application as soon as we hit the ground and had together all of our documents. I think we submitted for our TIE/Residency 2 weeks after landing once we had got the bank account and rental contract etc sorted.

I'm not sure how it works if you then want to leave and come back again or anything though - so sorry I can't help you with that.

Good luck and keep in touch though!! x
I’ll pm you x

Why is the opening scene of each podcast always filmed with an empty wine bottle? ;)

I think another wine bottle as a prop (or alternatively, a little more editing) would make it look much better.

Did you finally get the resident discount card(?) for cheaper travel to Mallorca, Formentera and supposedly the mainland Spain?

Maybe because It’s a nightmare to get an appointment with the Policia National these days and I think Brexit is not helping either with all the British residents in the island trying to get their TIE sorted before D day.

Maybe because It’s a nightmare to get an appointment with the Policia National these days and I think Brexit is not helping either with all the British residents in the island trying to get their TIE sorted before D day.

Do you know how to get a TIE without an NIE? I know someone who's currently freaking out about this.

I think now it all comes as one. (If I’m wrong then someone correct me). If you are first time applying for residency you get your NIE/TIE together

How does it work if you're self-employed/freelance though? Do you need X thousand in the bank? They were being really tough on nies here but i'm sure there must be a way round this. Not had much joy on xpat forums

Back