M&T's Move to Ibiza

but you watched it all didn’t you? ??

winter months in Ibiza - gripping stuff!

tune in next week for 25 minutes of me sat in the office. Wahooooo ?
All of it! I even rewound at one point because I missed something!
We need an on screen coffee counter during a work day in a future video!

Great episode, and a lovely bar at its conclusion!

Any chance to see that fireplace in operation in one of the future videos? ;)

So I fell behind upon going on holiday in August and then didn’t feel like watching the lovely sunny days whilst running up to winter here, but I’ve now started catching up again ?.
Only up to episode 45 so far..

So I fell behind upon going on holiday in August and then didn’t feel like watching the lovely sunny days whilst running up to winter here, but I’ve now started catching up again ?.
Only up to episode 45 so far..
I Will need a free weekend to watch as I only flicked through a few but did find myself watching the Ikea one and another of similar content, probably shopping or cooking... ?

Are you also expecting problems with health insurance after the transition period ends, since the health care reciprocity with the UK will probably end too? Or did M get to keep his nice corporate private health care plan?

Are you also expecting problems with health insurance after the transition period ends, since the health care reciprocity with the UK will probably end too? Or did M get to keep his nice corporate private health care plan?

we had to get private healthcare when we moved here for our residency application anyways - so we have it through the bank.

Been catching up as my bedtime viewing. Just at the part where Matt turns in to Gordon ‘f***ing‘ Ramsey as he does the full English on the bbq ? .

Great viewing, but making me wish I could live abroad again!

Is the dressing gown the one you bought from the Wardof Astoria at Ras Al Khamia? (They same one that accidentally fell into my suitcase?). Ps BrewDog Shareholder so loving the ad!!!!

haha yesss that dressing gown is from the Waldorf! It’s so cosy and I’m so gutted I didn’t get myself one!
We’re shareholders too so only helping ourselves ?

Back