M&T's Move to Ibiza

Are real Christmas trees available in Ibiza, or is everyone using artificial ones, like you do?

Yes there are plenty of real trees here. Sluiz even sell them! Our tree actually has a bit of a story, from last years vlogmas.

likely that we’ll be spending next year in the UK as we’re here this year, so in a couple of years we’ll get a new tree. And probably still artificial tbh - some of the ones in Eivissa Garden are BEAUT ?

From the recent vlogs, I have a suspicion T will get a nice bathrobe for Christmas, that's why M is parading his bathrobe in every episode ?

Your vlogs do convey some sense of boredom, but that's exactly what I would expect on Ibiza in the off season and under curfew. Have you ever been to Ibiza in the cold season prior to having moved there?

From the recent vlogs, I have a suspicion T will get a nice bathrobe for Christmas, that's why M is parading his bathrobe in every episode ?

Your vlogs do convey some sense of boredom, but that's exactly what I would expect on Ibiza in the off season and under curfew. Have you ever been to Ibiza in the cold season prior to having moved there?

Only at the end and early early season before - not throughout an entire winter. I’m not sure it’s bored (though sorry if it comes off that way lol)....buttttt we have been used to a very very different kind of winter over the past 5 years, where most of the activity happens during these months in the UAE, so it’s a different kind of acclimatization I guess.

Plus, trying to be on the health train at the moment does make a few things a bit more monotonous. Not many meals out, drinking etc.

I haven’t opened today’s advent yet so let’s see what it entails...

Back