M&T's Move to Ibiza

OMG, I didn't realize getting a legal residence in Spain requires so much paperwork - it seems way worse than Germany! Or is it a dedicated, especially painful procedure for Brits, to punish them for Brexit?

A surprising turn of events in today's vlog - I was fully expecting you to end up shopping for sleeping bags and a tent! Looking forward to the next entry ?

OMG, I didn't realize getting a legal residence in Spain requires so much paperwork - it seems way worse than Germany! Or is it a dedicated, especially painful procedure for Brits, to punish them for Brexit?

A surprising turn of events in today's vlog - I was fully expecting you to end up shopping for sleeping bags and a tent! Looking forward to the next entry ?

Haha all of the documentation is before brexit. It’ll only be worse afterwards for Brits ???

thanks so much for watching. We love knowing we’ve got at least some viewers ?

May I respectfully suggest that you post new vlog entries here in the thread? Seems not everyone realizes new episodes appear daily on your youtube channel...
Aww I’d of course love to do that. Just didn’t wanna spam the place with my vlog. But I guess this is my thread ???‍♀️

Moving to Ibiza Ep.12 | How To Get Residency in Ibiza and Ikea FAIL!

Wow, that house sure looks amazing ?

Does a garden like this grow by itself on Ibiza, or does it need permanent watering?

A few necessities are still missing, like a BBQ and a hammock in the garden, but I am sure IKEA will deliver within 10 days!

The living room having aircon and the office room having no aircon doesn't sound good for work though :p

Wow, that house sure looks amazing ?

Does a garden like this grow by itself on Ibiza, or does it need permanent watering?

A few necessities are still missing, like a BBQ and a hammock in the garden, but I am sure IKEA will deliver within 10 days!

The living room having aircon and the office room having no aircon doesn't sound good for work though :p

We’re researching into looking after the garden. It’ll be Matt’s passion project for sure. We had a gardener in Dubai who watered daily but I’m sure it wasn’t needed that much!

the BBQ is on the top of our list. Matt has missed his bbq since January so we definitely need one ASAP. The search might come up in a day or two on the channel ?

so far, I like working at the dining table in the living room, but the big window in tne office gets some good ventilation. But we’ll see !!

I watched all of the Moving To Ibiza ones today, great viewing! Do you mind me asking if you're you renting your place in Ibiza?

Back