Looking for Trance

Mowf

Hi there. Thanks for taking a moment to look at this. Me and the wife heading to Playa D Bossa on 13th June for a week. We’ve just booked Tix for F**k me I’m famous, but me being a missive trance head was hoping for something more, we’ve missed Armin Van Buren at Hi by a week so was wondering is there any other parties that would be good? Love Paul Van Dyke, Armin van Burin, System F, Ayla. Any help peeps???

Hi there. Thanks for taking a moment to look at this. Me and the wife heading to Playa D Bossa on 13th June for a week. We’ve just booked Tix for F**k me I’m famous, but me being a missive trance head was hoping for something more, we’ve missed Armin Van Buren at Hi by a week so was wondering is there any other parties that would be good? Love Paul Van Dyke, Armin van Burin, System F, Ayla. Any help peeps???

It looks like you miss the trance nights at Hi Ibiza...

I would highly recommend Ants Ushuaia as an alternative. You also have DC10 on the Monday

Last edited:
paul van dyk will play somewhere but I fear your dates are too early for that.

I'll be honest, I think you'll struggle this early in the season. Ferry Corsten (System F) doesn't play under that moniker anymore.
Not sure he'll be out on the island this season unless it's connected to whatever PvD is doing.

Ayla, hasn't played for years sadly!

Tropicana at the west end in San An will run a weekly trance night on Thursdays, but not sure that's started then either.

Thank you for all your info guys looks like I’ll just have to put off growing up and pursued Mrs to let us go again next year and book later

Any word if the Connect Ibiza boat parties are making a return this summer? That'd be my other recommendation if they're back. They've had some great trance and progressive lineups, and watching the sun set over the Mediterranean while listening to some of those amazing sets has been such a memorable experience for this trance fan over the past summers.

Any word if the Connect Ibiza boat parties are making a return this summer? That'd be my other recommendation if they're back. They've had some great trance and progressive lineups, and watching the sun set over the Mediterranean while listening to some of those amazing sets has been such a memorable experience for this trance fan over the past summers.

yes.

Alex Ryan posted a pic with pvd yesterday so that could be a hint

Alex does have releases on VANDIT, don't forget.

Throwing this out there, but VANDIT to do their own night at Privilege's Vista Room? Or something at either Eden or Es Paradis?

Alex does have releases on VANDIT, don't forget.

Throwing this out there, but VANDIT to do their own night at Privilege's Vista Room? Or something at either Eden or Es Paradis?

it's not gonna be vandit.

Back