Looking for Trance

I listened to an alleged 'tech trance' mix a few months ago after being intrigued by the label. Judging by what I heard, it was quite a misnomer. But I'm willing to give it another try. Can somebody post some specific tracks please.

Sadly I’m sat in hotel reception waiting to get flight home on opening night of Armins show at Hi! Wish I’d booked a few weeks later . Still Guetta at Pacha was great and caught Coco Cole at Mambo last night and was better than I expected!

I listened to an alleged 'tech trance' mix a few months ago after being intrigued by the label. Judging by what I heard, it was quite a misnomer. But I'm willing to give it another try. Can somebody post some specific tracks please.

How about these? Neither are "pure" tech trance end-to-end, but I think they have strong tech trance segments. And regardless of what the style is, they make for part of a banging good night!

Sadly I’m sat in hotel reception waiting to get flight home on opening night of Armins show at Hi! Wish I’d booked a few weeks later . Still Guetta at Pacha was great and caught Coco Cole at Mambo last night and was better than I expected!

Sadness -- though I suppose there's almost always an excuse to want to stay in Ibiza for one more day, right? :D

Though while I have a tough time ever passing up a chance to see an Armin set, I can't say you can count on him for a real trance set these days if that's what you're looking for. Some of his shows are still amazing, but others are too much "I Need You", "Sex, Love and Water" and "Blah Blah Blah" (yes, that's a new track from him this year) -- followed by yet another play of "Great Spirit (hardstyle remix)". :(

Back