Legality of BZP/mBZP in Ibiza?

Some people swear by a mix of mephedrone and methylone. They say it's more like the real thing. Personally, I'd just have more meph, not least because m1 is far more expensive and offers much less bang for your buck.

You can buy this it is called Bubbles. From Hermans in Manchester.

I believe some online places sell mixed caps, maybe 150mg of each, but you'd be cheaper buying the separate powders and mixing your own.

tryed bubbles caps last weekend and have to say its very like the real ting.really good buzz,was tinkin bout bringin meph to ibiza in a few weeks but dont tink its worth the chance,few people i know brought some out 2 weeks ago no probs and wer even takin it on the plane.

Our friends combined the two and they didn't notice any difference. So I guess it isn't worth it.

Ibiza - what side effects did you get?

well its tough on ya heart so don't go near it of you've got heart issues. bad for circulation you'll notice your elbows going funny colour. if you take enough you'll start hallucinating, i saw ghost runnig round my garden nad seeing painitngs come to life. the comedown is heavy and where most of the side effects appear, i got horrible tinnitus, like a mosquito buzzing round my head constantly. i was hearing voices just liek constant chatting on my comedown and sounds are all distorted like you can hear a car coming from miles away and it's sounds like it's rattling your brain. just strange things like that but lack of sleep and food probably made it a lot worse. i was being an idiot with it though like going on 5 day binges etc. so whatever you do, don';t be tempted to go daft on it, tolerance builds up quickly anyway so it's ponitless donig so and you'll just make the comedown worse.

the buzz is great though so i think i'll order some more for a night out, last couple of time i had it i just sat in my room and had a tossathon so i'll see what difference it makes.

I would do it again to be honest , yes it was a heavy comedown but as with all naughties theres light at the end of the tunnel and i was back to normal after a day which is in line with other stuff

yeah lol you always promise yourself you'll never touch drugs again then when you're back to normal you think, ah i can hack it. like you put it there's a light at the end of the tunnel. no such thing as free lunch as they say.

Last edited by a moderator:
as i mentioned before, mephedrone has blown up in dundee in the last year or so,

Although it's all over internet forums, I still don't know any 'real life' people who've heard of it, other than the people I've mentioned it to.

Has anyone tried butylone? A mix of that and m1 (methylone) is meant to be like a good pill.

"placed on the eyeball" :lol: and :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a tiny bit of Mephedrone saturday night. Renderd me completely useless the whole of sunday. am tempted to say the outrageous words - "never again" :oops::oops::)

Been doing a fair bit of meph recently (up the hooter - i'm sure this is a baaaad idea but still) and i do enjoy it, here are my pros and cons

Pros
A good initial buzz, very similar to coke imo, chatty, loved up, talking about 'deep' things with your mates. Appreciation of music is hightened and simple stuff like watching tv, films, or even cleaning the house actually become very enjoyable!

You get that nice mdma type high for an hour or so after

It's pretty manageable, there's no mega come up

Very cheap!

Nice to think you're doing something not many people know about (sad but true)

Cons
Way, way too moreish - you get that high followed by the little low which precipitates immediate thoughts of 'doing another', again very similar to chop

I'm sure it's pretty bad for you (although what drugs aren't?!)

Think it's pretty weak, not half as strong as decent mud, tolerance is built up very quickly and easily

Slightly weird comedown, not half as bad as some recounted on here, but definitely weird, hearing voices, seeing things etc

Anyway, that's my twopence worth!

If you think it's weak, try a 250 - 300mg bomb. I've been unable to move, eye wiggles, etc.

I'd avoid sticking it up your snout. Not only is it unkind to your nose, it ceases to work.

I've had 3 weekends off it due to the postal strikes and may actually try and keep off it now the habit is broken. It's very wasteful of time and it's hard not to stop until it's all gone, hence frequent skipping of a night's sleep. There's also a subtle comedown, though you may not recognise it at first.

If you think it's weak, try a 250 - 300mg bomb. I've been unable to move, eye wiggles, etc.

I'd avoid sticking it up your snout. Not only is it unkind to your nose, it ceases to work.

I've had 3 weekends off it due to the postal strikes and may actually try and keep off it now the habit is broken. It's very wasteful of time and it's hard not to stop until it's all gone, hence frequent skipping of a night's sleep. There's also a subtle comedown, though you may not recognise it at first.

Did some bombs at Fabric the other night, really impressed, such a clean crisp high, and the music sounds fantastic on it!

Yeah, bombing is a far more efficient/effective way of doing it. If you snort it, I reckon your mucous eventually starts trapping most of it.

Weird thing is, even if you think snorting it is a rubbish idea, you always end up doing so towards the end of a session.

What you describe as a comedown sounds more like temporary amphetamine psychosis/paranoia! I find I get this now if I do over 500mg (maybe before that). If I'm out, I'll start to think people are looking at me or are commenting on how messy I look (which could actually be the case :lol:). If I'm in, I'll start to worry about ill effects. It's perhaps not a good idea to read too much about the side effects a few people claim to have had from meph because you'll just end up looking for them!

Back