Legality of BZP/mBZP in Ibiza?

i did some of that "legal" stuff last year

ended up in hospital with drip in my arm and heart on a monitor, so i wouldn't recommend it personally
:eek::eek:

How much have you guys been doing? You do have to treat meph with respect...

I tend to keep it to <1g a session, far less if out (think: less is more). Major downside I've found is stim paranoia can creep in towards the end of a session if you overdo it. I reckon comedowns are a bit gentler than with other stuff and are mostly down to the fact you've skipped a night's sleep.

Beckiboo - was it definitely meph you had? 'Plant feeder' as a term is used to hide the true nature of various products. I've seen it applied to BZP and methylone as well as meph.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much have you guys been doing? You do have to treat meph with respect...

I tend to keep it to <1g a session, far less if out (think: less is more). Major downside I've found is stim paranoia can creep in towards the end of a session if you overdo it. I reckon comedowns are a bit gentler than with other stuff and are mostly down to the fact you've skipped a night's sleep.

Beckiboo - was it definitely meph you had? 'Plant feeder' as a term is used to hide the true nature of various products. I've seen it applied to BZP and methylone as well as meph.

I done far less that 1g anyway!

It was definitely Mephadrone.... it said so on the invoice!!

I done far less that 1g anyway!

It was definitely Mephadrone.... it said so on the invoice!!

How are you feeling today?

You go running don't you?

Do you find after a heavy session it takes ages to get back into running / gym, etc??

How are you feeling today?

You go running don't you?

Do you find after a heavy session it takes ages to get back into running / gym, etc??

Oh dont... I'm supposed to be running a half marathon next Sunday!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Really regretting going out now. I can barely walk up the stairs let alone run a half marathon! I'm going to attempt a jog on Friday. I was feeling so good before the weekend, it's ruined me!

I'm feeling a bit more normal today, still totally zapped of energy though.

Oh dont... I'm supposed to be running a half marathon next Sunday!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Really regretting going out now. I can barely walk up the stairs let alone run a half marathon! I'm going to attempt a jog on Friday. I was feeling so good before the weekend, it's ruined me!

I'm feeling a bit more normal today, still totally zapped of energy though.

Good I thought it was just me. I shall attempt going to the gym tonight but I won't be able to run this week!!

Good luck for next week!! I am sure you will be fine by then..

It's perhaps worth taking 5-htp after a sesh. That's what I do. Well, I actually take 5-htp most of the time anyway.

I'm another who tried mephadrone at the weekend and will probably be giving it a miss in future! Started on it at about 1am on Saturday and then between six of us we did about 5g over a 24 hour period. We didnt all have equal amounts. You come up within about 5-10 mins with an amazing rush but didnt get that again after taking more. We also had a few drinks along the way and didnt feel tired at any point. I went to my bed at 3am on Sunday and then woke up at about 10am. Felt like I normally do after a night out, not too bad but tired. At about 2pm I really started to feel horrible and restless. Sore stomach but not a sick feeling and kept getting heart burn. Felt light headed and couldnt eat much all day. The following day I was tired all day which I suppose is normal for skipping a nights sleep. Definitely wouldnt take anything to Ibiza. A group of friends were there last week and found a guy with good illegals so I think I'll stick with them...

Everyone is being ever so critical :lol: What do you expect after taking toxins? :lol:

I feel like I've swallowed a load of poison this weekend! :eek:

I normally take Vitamin B rather than 5HTP as I get night paralysis on 5HTP. I'd defintely recommend Vit B though, just buy it from Boots, it really makes me feel better after heavy weekends. Or if you've got a lot on... stress/exams etc. I find it really helps.

I just googled 5HTP as I had no idea what it was and got faced with pretty little diagrams like the ones on the MM CAT packaging :lol:

i is funny how meph affects people differently. i cant sleep the night after but thats it...no comedown, nothing else. first time i tried it, it was amazing but not been nearly as good since and virtually stopped doing it now.

Maybe you guys have been doing too much for first timers. When I first started out, it was probably 200-250mg a night (remember the old Neo Doves caps? :D) and that would keep me going for ages. I didn't seem to have the same desire to keep hitting the stash until it's gone that I do now.

You may be lucky if you don't 'get' meph because it is pretty compulsive/addictive.

it seems that there is a massive shortage of bona fide mud at the moment all over Europe, because, from what I´ve heard, one chemical constituent is not arriving from the Far East (for reasons I don´t know) which would explain why a lot of nights have been a bit flat in recent months..

yeh the last batch of mandy we got tasted a little different + all the new batches of pills ive heard about have been trippy as hell or jus pure speed. ppl are talking that one of the raw ingredients has been made illegal so whatever its substituted for is whats making the difference. who knows
drugs are baaaaad anyway

it seems that there is a massive shortage of bona fide mud at the moment all over Europe, because, from what I´ve heard, one chemical constituent is not arriving from the Far East (for reasons I don´t know) which would explain why a lot of nights have been a bit flat in recent months..

safrole i think it is, i effing hate the UN, the fun spoling self righteous tossers, they're the reason we get all the piperzine animal worming tablet bollocks and cut to 5hit drugs which make them more dangerous. but that's a whole different debate. come on clandestine mad scientist people, keep making new chemicals to realease lovely serotonin and dopamine into our brains and dodge the stupid laws. as long as they're safeish mind you, mephedrone has few too many side effects for me personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people swear by a mix of mephedrone and methylone. They say it's more like the real thing. Personally, I'd just have more meph, not least because m1 is far more expensive and offers much less bang for your buck.

Some people swear by a mix of mephedrone and methylone. They say it's more like the real thing. Personally, I'd just have more meph, not least because m1 is far more expensive and offers much less bang for your buck.

Our friends combined the two and they didn't notice any difference. So I guess it isn't worth it.

Ibiza - what side effects did you get?

I would do it again to be honest , yes it was a heavy comedown but as with all naughties theres light at the end of the tunnel and i was back to normal after a day which is in line with other stuff

Back