Legality of BZP/mBZP in Ibiza?

I've sampled some "plant feeder" and I can't wait to test it properly again this weekend!! eeekkk

Well, d'ya think anyone's ever actually watered their plants with it?

If they sold it for human consumption, they'd basically be selling it as a medicine, which would require a license. It's a loophole, same as spice, the "cannabis substitute", is sold as pot pourri.

i wasn't making the point, just an observation ;)

I've sampled some "plant feeder" and I can't wait to test it properly again this weekend!! eeekkk

Curious about this now.. do any shops still sell them or is it just through internet..?

just checked and they're £18.95 for 4 so not cheap!

There were loads of fake pills going about at Global this year, some of my mates i was with didnt realise this at the time but i googled it when i got back and they were on the pill report site, they contained BZP. It's funny lookig back now, but at the time they couldnt work out why they kept throwing up :spank:, absolutley horrendous comedown too :confused:

Curious about this now.. do any shops still sell them or is it just through internet..?

Word. Herman's in Manchester do.

Some chaps took them to my stag do last weekend. Seasoned clubbers. Swore by them, thought they were amazing. Going to have to dabble.

Tried some 'bath salts' called snow last weekend,30 euro a gram and blew the head off me,couldn't sleep all weekend. Head places all over Dublin selling all sorts of legals now. At that price I'd bring plenty over to Ibiza with me,but I really don't wanna try explain myself to a gloved man at the airport!

My mate sells loads in her shop, mainly the sniffing stuff.

I was in there a couple weeks back and some bloke bought about 10 grams at £30 a pop!:eek:

Two words: NEVER AGAIN!

Tried some of this plant feeder stuff on ASunday night. Yes the buzz is amaznig and we all got ruined.... but the comedown has been HORRENDOUS. Not being able to sleep for two days, hallucinations, heart palpitations, feeling nauseas. I only just about made it into work today, some of our friends had to take a day off because everyone just feels shocking!
It reminds me a lot of speed... I was very happy/chatty/friendly all night (I'm never usually like that lol:spank::lol:), danced loads, rushy etc etc. But the comedown is exactly like speed and reminds me of why I never take the stuff!!! :confused: :evil:

Really! How weird. I took some on Sunday and even though I hadn't enjoyed as I had done previously (I think the honeymoon period is over) my comedowns are fine. No way are they like a speed comedown. *shudders*

I couldn't sleep but I am normally can't sleep after a night out, no matter what I take. I feel spaced out today and quite weepy :lol: But other than that I feel just fine.

I can normally sleep after a night out... this was just horrible! This feels exactly like a speed comedown to me. Maybe it affects everyone differently?

Well a few people are now saying that the comedown is bad. I wonder why I haven't had one??

Maybe we just took too much.... :oops: How much do you normally take? I would say we probably done about a third of a g each. Which isn't really that much for most illegal substances! They should rename this stuff from legal highs to LETHAL highs :cry:

I've just had an apple and a bag of crisps and feel marginally better. I've never looked this skinny in my life! Is this the price to pay for a flat tummy lol.

I'm guessing it just affects people differently...

did some Mephedrone/Meeow on saturday too. High was very good but comedown pretty ropey , brain going at a million miles an hour very hard to relax and heart rate all over the place!

I've caned a lot of mephedrone over the last few months, like over 30g and i'm staying away from it for a while now, it's incredibly moreish and i ended up getting bit of psychosis the last two times i've come down off it, as in hearing voices, seeing things that weren't there, ideas of reference etc which you had snap out of etc. i guess that's mainly down to me being stupid and abusing the **** out of it, a good sleep helped it, but then the sad and lonely feeling kick the next few days. i'm sure speed and mdma could probably have the same side effects. it's not been researched enough either so could be really toxic or carcinogenic.

if there are decent drugs on the island i wouldn't bother taking any plus getting caught could ruin the whole trip but i've also read that there isn't much qualit on the island anymore is this true? dickheads are flooding the place with piperzine pills like they are in the uk. guess you just have to look harder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back