Legality of BZP/mBZP in Ibiza?

Omg if u wanna get off your teets legally drink a few cans of relentless I drank one the other day in college was shaking for about an hour :eek:

Gatecrasher soundsystem last year my friend bought some 'legal highs' dunno wtf they were some big fat plastic tablets full of something .. anyway I was afraid to take it so I pretended to swallow it then threw it away on the sly :lol:

I tried some legals once at global gathering a few years back. I think they was called Flying Angels? They blew my head off and made my mate very sick. I doubt their much safer than illegals tbh, just that they haven't been made illegal yet. lol

Don't think I would bother with them again though.

I tried some legals once at global gathering a few years back. I think they was called Flying Angels? They blew my head off and made my mate very sick. I doubt their much safer than illegals tbh, just that they haven't been made illegal yet. lol

Don't think I would bother with them again though.

I think the effects of those herbal highs are just too weird!

Apparently it's all about the Methylone these days...

...google it.

Methylone (m1) is nowhere near as powerful as meph, yet ironically gives a much worse comedown and is far more expensive.

Some people swear on a meph/m1 mix, but I'd rather skip the m1 and just have a bigger meph bomb. :lol:

I think i'd rather skip the both of them! :lol:

Have you tried them?

A couple of people I've recommended meph to have absolutely loved it (the others haven't tried it!) and prefer it to pills. Their first meph experience reminded them of their first E. With pills, you really don't know what you're getting - too weak (usually the case), too strong or some other substance from MDMA. Because meph isn't illegal and only costs sellers about a quid a gram when bought in bulk, it's never cut (AFAIK) - although you do get different qualities due to the synth process. The other plus is there's little comedown compared to E, which is probably why people hammer it (not a good thing).

I've tried a few different legal 'pills' and the thing they all had in common for me was they made me really, really sick. BZP pills I would warn people against as they had a really bad effect on everyone who took them (tried a couple of different brands- all the same). Tried 1 BZP free which were fantastic but again made us really sick for a couple of days afterwards so really not worth it.

In answer to the original question, is it really worth the risk of having to explain what they are if your caught with them at the airport? Legal or not it could make you miss your flight for a start while they 'investigate' :eek:

I think there is a big difference between meph and what you can buy in legal high shops. Look online and you can buy pure meph and i have been taking mdma for quite a few years and my first meph experience was definitely up there with the first time i tried mdma/pills. Mdma lasts a lot longer and i lose the plot (in a good way! hallucinations etc) on mdma a bit more but meph is very clean and rushy. both have their advantages but meph has little in common with capsules stuffed with caffeine and all sorts from a legal high shop.

Meph comes as a powder, not pills, unless you buy Bubbleluvs from BigLuv (which are filled caps to be more accurate). I wouldn't bother, though, as it works out a lot more expensive.

Mdma lasts a lot longer and i lose the plot (in a good way! hallucinations etc) on mdma a bit more but meph is very clean and rushy.

You do get some hallucinations with meph, like mistakening a bin in the distance for a person, etc. If you're properly mashed, you can get colour trails and I've had eye wiggles a few times.

"not fit for human consumption"

Well, d'ya think anyone's ever actually watered their plants with it?

If they sold it for human consumption, they'd basically be selling it as a medicine, which would require a license. It's a loophole, same as spice, the "cannabis substitute", is sold as pot pourri.

Back