Kevin & Perry

Why does everything have to be over analyzed these days?

Yes the film's humour is childish and vulgar but that was the point! It was also a big screen version of a long running TV sketch, people knew what humour they were getting.
It's VICE ?

Why does everything have to be over analyzed these days?

Yes the film's humour is childish and vulgar but that was the point! It was also a big screen version of a long running TV sketch, people knew what humour they were getting.
Couldn't agree more, the film is absolute rubbish, but there is some great footage of Ibiza on there....and whisper it, the soundtrack is wicked too.

I shared it to get a debate going. nothing worse than sacred cows. loadsa clickbait but occasional good stuff on VICE I find

FWIW I hate all the naff cheeseball films that attached themselves to IBZ. they fed the monster

I shared it to get a debate going. nothing worse than sacred cows. loadsa clickbait but occasional good stuff on VICE I find

FWIW I hate all the naff cheeseball films that attached themselves to IBZ. they fed the monster
There have been some absolute shockers that's for sure...Ibiza uncovered started the ball rolling...

Some good old stuff on Vice.. the one Where the Interviewer nearly puked on Carl Cox is brilliant

I don’t think it was never the intention to chase Oscar glory with the K & P movie. Just a light hearted film to kill an hour or so, definitely something we need these days more than ever.

so we can't call anything shit anymore because y'know it was just a bit of a laugh... <insert wink emoji>

following that logic, lets sack everything off and bin all DJs and stick steve aoki cakethrowing vids on, cos y'know it's all just a bit of a laugh

I couldn't watch it when it first came out.... but I do leave it on now if I find it while channel surfing

i can confess i bought the dvd Kevin & Perry (for peanuts as i was movie dealer too beside cds :cool: )at that time as i was looking for(No youtube in 99) some dance moves in order not to be ridiculous in ibz ? as never been to a nightclub in France, first ones were in ibiz ?
but watching it 15 years later, yeah feucking rubbish but a way to see if ive recognized some ibz spot (cala beniras but i didnt see drummers on the movie)

kind of , that was the good old times, having cds b4 their official release date, lot of people were happy to have me as their music dealer (daft punk -discovery,saw one time Bob Sinclar with wife n kid at our stall buying dvds ) :cool:

Back