Kevin & Perry

MR.B

Ok I know it's exceptionally sad but who else is geting their Ibiza fix from watching a copy of Kevin & Perry go large or It's all gone Pete Tong ? , the tunes in both films give me goose bumps as i know i will be returning the the White Isle soon, and they are both pretty funny.

personally i like to watch ben hur as the chariot race was filmed at san rafael trotting track

Ok I know it's exceptionally sad but who else is geting their Ibiza fix
from watching a copy of Kevin & Perry go large or It's all gone Pete Tong ? ,
the tunes in both films give me goose bumps as i know i will be returning
the the White Isle soon, and they are both pretty funny.
sorry, in german only, but you get the point ...
... or at least can find some kevin+perry-youtubes :)
www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=49416

Interesting I didnt know that, but i guess it does'nt have the same goose bump inducing soundtrack ? 8)

I actually saw "It's All Gone Pete Tong" the other day for the first time. I thought it was a pretty good film. It was nothing like I was expecting and I've shown it to friends who aren't clubbers and they enjoyed it also.

Haven't seen Kevin & Perry though....

For the soundtrack alone i'd recommend watching kevin & perry go large , the tunes are based on the big tunes of 1999 / 2000 and the sound track was helped on it's way by Judge Jules (ok not everyones cup of tea) . Id love to visit some of the locations in the film whilst on the Island, I have of course been to Amnesia , which interestingly enough in the film has a fake DJ booth with the real one to the right of it as you see it in the film. I have been told that the "Nina" apartments are still there too.

Ok I know it's exceptionally sad but who else is geting their Ibiza fix from watching a copy of Kevin & Perry go large or It's all gone Pete Tong ? , the tunes in both films give me goose bumps as i know i will be returning the the White Isle soon, and they are both pretty funny.

It's funny that you should mention that film because I was just saying last night how **** it was!

Kevin And Perry Go Large was the reason I never went to Ibiza in the late 90's- and I was a trance fan at the time! It had no real plot apart from penis jokes and Harry Enfield's character moaning and talking ****. Rhys Iffans character Eyeball Paul saved the day but I can remember sitting in the cinema watching the movie after hearing so much about Amnesia and thinking to myself- Is that It?

Pete Tong on the other hand is a funny heartwarming film- only problem is that it doesn't show much of the island...

If you want to see a good film about Ibiza clubbing from an era where things were more crazy and liberal check out Manumission: The Movie. - Have a look on Ebay...

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said not everyone's cup of tea but taken with a pinch of salt the tunes carry it through for me. Yes Manumission the movie is more like the real Ibiza , shame they had to move from Privilidge though, but thats a different story.

It's funny that you should mention that film because I was just saying last night how **** it was!

Kevin And Perry Go Large was the reason I never went to Ibiza in the late 90's- and I was a trance fan at the time! It had no real plot apart from penis jokes and Harry Enfield's character moaning and talking ****. Rhys Iffans character Eyeball Paul saved the day but I can remember sitting in the cinema watching the movie after hearing so much about Amnesia and thinking to myself- Is that It?

Pete Tong on the other hand is a funny heartwarming film- only problem is that it doesn't show much of the island...

If you want to see a good film about Ibiza clubbing from an era where things were more crazy and liberal check out Manumission: The Movie. - Have a look on Ebay...

A comedy film with no plot. That's an oxymoron if ever i've heard one.

Love to watch both those films myself before heading to ibiza. They may not exactly be the grestest films but the fact they show plenty of ibiza makes them good enough for me

Love to watch both those films myself before heading to ibiza. They may not exactly be the grestest films but the fact they show plenty of ibiza makes them good enough for me

I agree, if you put all the sillyness aside, still brings make great memories.

Not seen Its all gone Pete Tong but hear good things. It was on a few months back but really late.

just watched both at the weekend think ill watch them just before a go kevin and perry is ok but the soundtrack is minted and its all gone pete tong funny as f*** the badger is brillant

i watched this, it was brill, the music was great, first time going to ibiza this year so already going to explode with excitment but then watching the film, had me jumping up and down and dancing around :lol:

Back