Kevin & Perry

Why does everything have to be over analyzed these days?

Yes the film's humour is childish and vulgar but that was the point! It was also a big screen version of a long running TV sketch, people knew what humour they were getting.
nobody takes notice of vice these days surely

Quite surprised no-one has ever made a genuinely great film about (or set on) Ibiza to my knowledge. I think Sex & Lucia (mentioned earlier in this thread by me and filmed on Formentera in part) comes closest to the treatment I'd like to see - something arty, cool and interesting*. Either that or a documentary following FGP around. :twisted:

*featuring an eclectic soundtrack rather just club bangers

Last edited:
Quite surprised no-one has ever made a genuinely great film about (or set on) Ibiza to my knowledge. I think Sex & Lucia (mentioned earlier in this thread by me and filmed on Formentera in part) comes closest to the treatment I'd like to see - something arty, cool and interesting*. Either that or a documentary following FGP around. :twisted:

*featuring an eclectic soundtrack rather just club bangers

Surely its worth a visit from 007 at some point? Epic chase round Dalt Vila before James goes rogue (seems to do that more and more in the newer ones) and heads to DC10 ?

Just as a warning to everyone, I watched a film on Netflix called IBIZA the other day....about 3 girls who go on a business trip to Barcelona and end up chasing a Dj to Ibiza. The plot looked thin, but I was lured in by the potential of some decent ibiza footage, maybe some club bits...I'm easily persuaded.

Don't watch it! Wasted 1.5hours of my life and none of it is filmed in Ibiza. It is painful, trying to palm some random place off as Ibiza, and the actual film is shite as well....

Has anybody read Ronnie O Sullivans novels about Frankie James? Double Kiss worth a read, he goes to Ibiza & Mallorca.

new netflix drama set in ibiza but not actually filmed there
Most of it was filmed in Mallorca but some bits were actually filmed here...

Back