karen mathews & michael donovan found GUILTY!!

Jjinit

You can't take my responses to a previous line of argument and apply them to a different one.

If you're talking about forced sterilisation of a person convicted of child abuse and neglect then that's a different situation altogther than a mother of 5 on benefits.

whoah marky boy, you asked me who should be sterilised and I told you who!!

chill man....get some sleep ;)

p.s i was up for 2hrs from 2am-4am this morning!! frikkin milk teeth!!

This has got waaayyyy too intense and I really can't be bothered to get into a heated debate about it. There's loads of people who have tough childhoods and make something of themselves. I'd hope that Shannon would see her mum's failings and make sure she doesn't end up like that.

I still stand by what I say, scumbags like Karen Matthews et al... castrate/neuter/chop off bits... whatever! :twisted:

And I would agree with you regarding Karen Matthews. But she's guilty of a crime.

whoah marky boy, you asked me who should be sterilised and I told you who!!

chill man....get some sleep ;)

p.s i was up for 2hrs from 2am-4am this morning!! frikkin milk teeth!!

:lol: God whenever I try to present a serious point on here people think I must be sitting here at my key board red faced and furious. I'm cool!:lol:

It's far too complex an issue to say, "well they get a free education like everyone else, it's obviously their choice".

education is the key, but who's role is it to educate kids about sex/babies and the like?
Parents? School? Heat Magazine?

the subject is always passed about like a hot potato and like a bloody taboo.

and thats if you can get some kids to school...

cant drag em in by their ear in fear of being hauled up for child abuse.

other nominees for sterilisation

the twats on the 118 ads
ant & dec
george osborne
gallas
the head of the Ibiza Guardia Civil

We should probably add participants of 'The Jeremy Kyle Show' to the list.

Jeremy could crack them them all in the genitals with a fire axe as they leave the studio.

There's your red-button bonus content right there.

Social security system was built on ideal's well outdated. But if you were to take it away, or make it not such a cosey option together with the economy situation what would happen?

In the States,

"On November 30, in a little noticed news article appearing in the Washington Post, the Pentagon announced the planned deployment of 20,000 rapid reaction troops inside the United States"

Rioting most probably.

Last edited by a moderator:
Social security system was built on ideal's well outdated. But if you were to take it away, or make it not such a cosey option together with the econmy situation what would happen?

In the States,

"On November 30, in a little noticed news article appearing in the Washington Post, the Pentagon announced the planned deployment of 20,000 rapid reaction troops inside the United States"

Rioting most probably.

the news has probably reached the deep sarth that a "black fella goin be runnin the ****reee"

Sun newspaper - sack the incompetents who missed the injuries to Baby P

Sun newspaper - £50,000 reward to find Shannon Matthews. Offered after meeting the parents etc.

Who is incompetent?

shannon_plate1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back