Just tell us how it was - Summer 2007

Dates you were there: 22nd Sept to 29th Sept

Where you stayed: Bossa Mar

Club nights visited: WLS on 23rd, CircoLoco on 24th, Tenaglia on 25th, Monza Closing

Best night: Monza Closing

Worst night: Tenaglia, not really fair to say it was PURELY cause of the clubnight it was the worst although not having upstairs open and being forced onto either Fedde Le Grand or Digweed's dancefloors seriously curtailed my enjoyment of the evening

Best bar: My apartment

Best place to eat: Hardly ate anything

Worst place to eat: see above

Money spent: £600 ish

Biggest regret: Bad planning, waiting on the group, and ultimately doing what I promised I wouldnt do and ****ing up DC10 and leaving shortly after arriving :rolleyes:

Going back: Of course, but perhaps in off season with a rented car and peace and quiet for a change. Should be back next September though.

Dates you were there: 22nd Sept to 2nd Oct

Where you stayed: Fiesta Hotel Algarb / PdB

Club nights visited: People from Ibiza Closing @ Amnesia, We love Sundays @ Space (2x incl. Closing), Cocoon Closing @ Amnesia, Danny Tenaglia / Ace of Clubs @ Space

Best night:
They were all awsome instead of CocoonClosing... :eek:

Worst night: Definately CocoonClosing! :x

Best bar: Tantra @ PdB

Best place to eat: La Brasa

Worst place to eat: Went to a small "restaurant" (can't remember the name) when visiting Formentera @ the harbour. Baaaaaad... :rolleyes:

Money spent: Enough... 8)

Biggest regret: That I went 2 CocoonClosing...??!

Going back: 2008 - Maybe beginning/middle of Sept (don't know exactly yet)

Dates you were there: april 28 - october 23

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): private apartment

Club nights visited: erm, let's say it like this, very few nights i didn't do!

Best Night: for the vibe: dc10 on monday (circoloco) and space on saturday daytime (matinée). for the music: space on tuesday night (cox' guests are amazing) or amnesia (armada - miles better than cream) and privilege on thursday for monza.

Worst Night: ???

Best Bar: we love... hora 0 !!!

Best Place to Eat: fish: everybody in talamanca and sa caleta (in sa caleta). meat: cami de balafia. posh: sol d'en serra. tapas: can tixedo

Money Spent: ...

Biggest Regret: prepay mobile instead of contract. my bad :spank:

Going Back?: 1000000000000% sure

Top Tip: avoid august.

Dates you were there: 22nd Sept to 2nd Oct

Where you stayed: Fiesta Hotel Algarb / PdB

Club nights visited: People from Ibiza Closing @ Amnesia, We love Sundays @ Space (2x incl. Closing), Cocoon Closing @ Amnesia, Danny Tenaglia / Ace of Clubs @ Space

Best night: They were all awsome instead of CocoonClosing... :eek:

Worst night: Definately CocoonClosing! :x

Best bar: Tantra @ PdB

Best place to eat: La Brasa

Worst place to eat: Went to a small "restaurant" (can't remember the name) when visiting Formentera @ the harbour. Baaaaaad... :rolleyes:

Money spent: Enough... 8)

Biggest regret: That I went 2 CocoonClosing...??!

Going back: 2008 - Maybe beginning/middle of Sept (don't know exactly yet)

Why was Cocoon closing your worst night there? Because it was so busy?

Dates you were there: 13 to 19 October

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Lux Mar, Figueretes for 10 minutes (bad), then Nautico Ebeso (good).

Club nights visited: In October? You having a laugh?

Best Night: for the vibe: Toss up between that Dutch tapas bar in Figueretes and the German bar in Ibiza Town.

Worst Night: Nearly getting struck by lightning twice.

Best Bar: See above.

Best Place to Eat: Sa Torreta as good as always and the tapas bar in Figueretes was sh*t-hot. La Brasa was nice on our last night.

Money Spent: Few hundred.

Biggest Regret: Not packing thermals.

Going Back?: In July for the wedding.

Top Tip: Don't hold wire coat-hangers in a lightning storm.

Why was Cocoon closing your worst night there? Because it was so busy?

Not even that it was too crowded. The music (especially Mr. Väth) bored me... I live next to Frankfurt, Cocoon's "Homebase" so I've listened 2 him so many times before and I know that he can do it much more better... :confused:

Dates you were there: 10-17 June 2007

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Lido Apts. Figueretes

Club nights visited: Ibiza Dance @ Space, Home Of La Troya, Fake and Manumission Opening

Best Night: La Troya Opening...

Worst Night: Ibiza Dance... never seen Space so empty :rolleyes:

Best Bar: KM5 as ever

Best Place to Eat: La Oliva

Money Spent: don't wanna remember

Biggest Regret: DC10 being close... damn!

Going Back?: 2008

Dates you were there: 4th Aug - 11th Aug

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Piscis Park San An, (second year in a row) Pretty basic, but dead central for Bar M, beach, new bus station and old taxi rank :)

Club nights visited: Hed Kandi @ El Divino, Cocoon @ Amnesia, Meganite @ Privilege, Renaissance @ Pacha

Best Night: Cocoon Blew my mind- Richie and Sven were sensational- I woke up in a field Tues 3pm! :eek::lol:

Worst Night: Renaissance. I was under the impression Eric Prydz was on the decks but it turned out to be Maxi Jazz and Danny Howells- not really my thang. Plus- is it just me or is the vip sections in Pacha starting to consume the whole club? Not much space for the poor to move! :cry:

Best Bar: Didn't really go to many I like kanya, but preffered it when it had the tent. Bar M is a fave and also Bora Bora- does that count?

Best Place to Eat: Didn't really eat! :eek::eek::eek: :lol:

Money Spent: 900 euros- got me through the week- just!

Biggest Regret: Not going to Space and DC10!

Going Back?: July 30th!!:lol:

Top Tip: Travel by Disco Bus at night wherever possible, Always buy a ticket on the day of the event, Always wear a condom! :p

Dates you were there: 18th aug-15th sept

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): my flat in portinatx
Club nights visited: just pacha twice,and amnesia one,for defected,saw,and armada
Best Night: chus@pacha for defected
Worst Night: satoshi in pacha,he seems "sooooooo" happy to be there....
Best Bar: carlos bar in portinatx of course
Best Place to Eat: la llesca in the port of santa eulalia
Money Spent: who cares?

Biggest Regret: not been longer

Going Back?: like every years since 1994,of course...

Top Tip: ..

Dates you were there: 21-28 July, 14-19 September, 31 Dec 07 - 4 Jan 08

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Central City (HELL HOLE!), Formentera Apts and Porto Apts

Club nights visited: DC10 - Meganite & Spin Club, WLS - DC10 & Cocoon, DC10

Best Night: DC10

Worst Night: meganite in july all my friend did was moan all night, plus my bag nearly got stolen

Best Bar: sun sea bar, Cocktails are fab!!

Best Place to Eat: Davids

Money Spent: 1st trip app £800, 2nd Trip app £700, 3rd trip £300

Biggest Regret: Not Pacing Myself during the sunday bora bora/wls - Monday DC10/Cocoon Marathon, by the time i got to cocoon on monday night i felt totally burnt out! going to make sure i get atleast a couple of hours sleep this year!

Going Back?: Booked for Openings in June and Closings in Sept!

Top Tip: appreciate it!

Dates you were there: 3rd august - 17th august

Where you stayed: Zodiac Appartments

Club nights visited: We Love Sundays @ Space x2, Carl Cox @ Space, Circoloco @ DC10 x2, Subliminal Sessions @ Pacha, Radio1 & Cream @ Amnesia, Pure Pacha @ Pacha, Armada @ Amnesia, renaissance @ Pacha, Excentric @ Kanya

Best Nights/Days: We Love Sundays @ Space (12-08-07) - Dan Ghenacia closing the Discoteca and Circoloco @ DC10 (06-08-07)

Worst Night/Day: Cant complain about any of the nights/Days :)

Best Place to Eat: Zodiac bar/restaurant - quality lol

Money Spent: somewhere between £1300 & £1400 i think

Biggest Regret: Not doing a day session @ Space

Going Back?: 25th July

Top Tip: Get tanked up on the booze b hittin the clubs lol :D

Dates you were there: 30th Aug - 9 Sept

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): PdB, Bossamar Apartments

Club nights visited: Monza, Manumission/Made in Italy, WLS, Release Yourself, Carl Cox, Armada, Cream, Miss Moneypenny's, Hed Kandi

Best Night: There were lots but if i have to choose it would be Made in Italy or Roger Sanchez. WLS, Armada and Cream were also brilliant

Worst Night: Definitely Monza and Hed Kandi, unfortunately these were our first and last nights in Ibiza

Best Bar: Didn't really go to many but i did like Bora Bora and Cafe del Mar

Best Place to Eat: Some English place that served a good breakfast, downed with a Estrella of course :eek:

Money Spent: 1200 euros

Biggest Regret: getting robbed of my clothes from our apartments on the 2nd night we were there

Going Back?: July 11th!!:lol:

Top Tip: don't drink the water, that stuff could kill an ox

Dates you were there: 1st Aug - 9th Aug

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): San-An, Poniente

Club nights visited: DC10, Meganite, La Communidad, WLS

Best Night: La Communidad @ Space for Surgeon...Awesome stuff.

Worst Night:

Best Bar: Never really done much in the way of bars so have to say the Poniente supermercado!

Best Place to Eat: Casa Thai

Money Spent: £1k

Biggest Regret: Having to leave for home early due to family problems

Going Back?: Aug 26th 2008!

Top Tip: Pre-buy your Circoloco tickets....There seemed to be a massive cash paying queue when we arrived and we watzed right past them (About 3pm)

Back