Junction 2 London

Just announced a load of new names again...MAceo Plex and Dixon etc on Saturday and then a few people i havent heard of...maybe im just old and out of touch these days! Certainly not as big a line up for me as previous years but still exciuted by it...such a great event.

Friday line up is def on the strong side.

FRIDAY:
Live:
Jon Hopkins
Fatima Yamaha

DJs A-Z:
Four Tet
Hessle Audio (Ben UFO, Pearson Sound, Pangaea)
Honey Dijon
Joy Orbison
Nina Kraviz
Octo Octa
Roza Terenzi
Saoirse
Skee Mask
Tasha
Tasker
Zenker Brothers
Weekend resident: Avalon Emerson

SATURDAY:

DJs A-Z:
Adam Beyer
Amelie Lens
Anastasia Kristensen
ANNA
Ben Klock
Dax J
Dixon
Dr Rubinstein
Francesco Del Garda
Kobosil
Maceo Plex
Marcel Dettmann
Margaret Dygas
Roi Perez

Just announced a load of new names again...MAceo Plex and Dixon etc on Saturday and then a few people i havent heard of...maybe im just old and out of touch these days! Certainly not as big a line up for me as previous years but still exciuted by it...such a great event.

Friday line up is def on the strong side.

FRIDAY:
Live:
Jon Hopkins
Fatima Yamaha

DJs A-Z:
Four Tet
Hessle Audio (Ben UFO, Pearson Sound, Pangaea)
Honey Dijon
Joy Orbison
Nina Kraviz
Octo Octa
Roza Terenzi
Saoirse
Skee Mask
Tasha
Tasker
Zenker Brothers

SATURDAY:

DJs A-Z:
Adam Beyer
Amelie Lens
Anastasia Kristensen
ANNA
Ben Klock
Dax J
Dixon
Dr Rubinstein
Francesco Del Garda
Kobosil
Maceo Plex
Marcel Dettmann
Margaret Dygas
Roi Perez
Brilliant I have Saturday tickets. Happy with that so far, might have to get Saturday tickets as well.

Last edited:
Festivals won't even wait to nearer the festival date now they will just postpone few mths before

I wonder if the festivals will do OK if some will go bust like kappa etc

Curious to see what J2 does this year.

They need a smallish setup compared to multi-day camping festivals, and they can expand into more of Boston Manor Park to help with social distancing...

I won backstage passes to this last year and they have honoured them to use this year soooo hope it goes ahead Its my favourite festival !
I can see how they could make it work as it is basically all outside apart from the warehouse ... hope we hear something soon

I won backstage passes to this last year and they have honoured them to use this year soooo hope it goes ahead Its my favourite festival !
I can see how they could make it work as it is basically all outside apart from the warehouse ... hope we hear something soon

That's really good! I've been impressed (year on year) with Junction 2. Really hoping for 2021!

Back