Junction 2 London

You won’t like festivals at your age
I'm old enough to have seen Nirvana playing at a festival. (Later that night I saw my first p0rn movie, but that's another story).

I'm certainly not old enough to stop enjoying festivals. Hopefully I'll be going to Glasto in 2022.

I'm old enough to have seen Nirvana playing at a festival. (Later that night I saw my first p0rn movie, but that's another story).

I'm certainly not old enough to stop enjoying festivals. Hopefully I'll be going to Glasto in 2022.
Hopefully 2022 I will be going to loads of festivals

They'll probably make a decision the end of March, so I guess 2 months to see what happens

great festival, in all honesty probably my favourite day fest in the UK now.. only thing that I can think of to say bad about it is the que for drinks tokens! last thing you need when wanting to just dive right in, remember it being especially bad

Not been since 2017, but found the drink token collection point in the upper meadow was a fraction of the queue time to the one immediately at the entrance

Not been since 2017, but found the drink token collection point in the upper meadow was a fraction of the queue time to the one immediately at the entrance
now that you mention it I think we learnt that as soon as come out of the one on the right just after the entrance 😆 was brutal there

ffs damn - the amount of planning and prep they probably do for that festival probably not as simple as just changing the date

Thats the bank holiday event they are doing, if we weren't at Boiler room / possesion that weekend would of been all over it. Love Tobacco Dock https://m.facebook.com/events/2922300358005385

I saw this and was geared up for going, but I'm at Possession that weekend too (third time it's been rescheduled, hopefully third time lucky!)

There are apparently only 6000 tickets (it's a 10k max capacity venue) so I'd expect them to sell out pretty quickly.

I saw this and was geared up for going, but I'm at Possession that weekend too (third time it's been rescheduled, hopefully third time lucky!)

There are apparently only 6000 tickets (it's a 10k max capacity venue) so I'd expect them to sell out pretty quickly.
I know, always the case aswell ..hopefully by end of August France are in a good position to accept tourism and hold large events, can't be doing with anymore date changes😒

Back