Junction 2 London

I think there was a pub right at Boston Manor station. Couldn't tell you how good it is. Failing that, meet at Clapham? Better options there for sure.

Trains straight there from waterloo, loads of boozers round there.

Shame about the weather today for those going and the promoters. Hopefully better tomorrow...

If anybody is after 3x tickets for today, I have trusted pals selling

Edit: sold.

Last edited:
Saw it on Sky news last night. When you said the bridge that's what they showed.. Dixon popped up to for a bit.. I think it was about tickets problems they were on about..

absolutely immense yesterday from Junction 2 again. They had revamped the site and made big improvements to the organisation and queue times etc which made a big difference. Loved the addition of dancing podiums around the main stage as well.. The production, sound, vibe all absolutely spot on as usual. Untouchable from a one day festival perspective in my view.

First time antendee and was very very impressed! I’ll for sure be a re-peat offender for this festival!!

The woods was silly good for Ben Ufo on the Friday plus Lutz b2b Moonear last night!

Giles Peterson in the unexpected sunshine just was lovely. Too many highlights to mention really!

Last edited:
Yeah I gotta give props to apallonia too - in recent times of seeing them they’ve killed it. Room 2 fabric last night was pretty special.

Side note: Daphni b2b Hunee just didn’t flow at all. Not for me ... Well I say that, Daphni’s selections were, it was more Hunee’s but then I don’t want disco for an afters.

Last edited:
This was my third time at J2 - went on Saturday.

There have been improvements every year; this year there were big improvements in crowd flow under the bridge due to two exit at either side, allowing people to leave the area without fighting through the crowd, and people to get to the front easily.

Main arena was improved in terms of layout, sound and production, with raised platforms.

Sound quality improved in all areas.

Even though it rained on Friday and Saturday morning, the site was largely dry due to intelligent use of chip wood and other materials on the floor.

Very short queues all round - entry, bars, etc. Decent crowd, happy people, no trouble.

Posh loos a waste of money this year; longer queues than the normal queues.

Heaps of food and drink options available.

The best electronic music festival in the UK - would never do Glastonbury, don't do camping.

Set of the day Capriati under the bridge; much better than when he played Motion in Bristol.

Went on to Fabric after where Maceo was gash, and Dax J was decent; crowd at Fabric was full of wrong ones and pushy idiots.

This was my third time at J2 - went on Saturday.

There have been improvements every year; this year there were big improvements in crowd flow under the bridge due to two exit at either side, allowing people to leave the area without fighting through the crowd, and people to get to the front easily.

Main arena was improved in terms of layout, sound and production, with raised platforms.

Sound quality improved in all areas.

Even though it rained on Friday and Saturday morning, the site was largely dry due to intelligent use of chip wood and other materials on the floor.

Very short queues all round - entry, bars, etc. Decent crowd, happy people, no trouble.

Posh loos a waste of money this year; longer queues than the normal queues.

Heaps of food and drink options available.

The best electronic music festival in the UK - would never do Glastonbury, don't do camping.

Set of the day Capriati under the bridge; much better than when he played Motion in Bristol.

Went on to Fabric after where Maceo was gash, and Dax J was decent; crowd at Fabric was full of wrong ones and pushy idiots.
Sorry I am old, what does gash mean.. ? Was maceo good or not?

Back