Jade Goody Dies on Mothers Day

spacemonkey

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7928821.stm

Regardless of what she has done/not done in her life, this is sad for her kids that they have lost their mother.

I really was expecting her to make a miraculous recovery once she had made her millions from her Battle with Cancer story :eek::eek:

Anyway if all this has done is highlight the need to get screened etc then her life will have had a positive impact in one way.

Eboue reacts to hearing the news...

50li61.gif

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7928821.stm

Regardless of what she has done/not done in her life, this is sad for her kids that they have lost their mother.

I really was expecting her to make a miraculous recovery once she had made her millions from her Battle with Cancer story :eek::eek:

Anyway if all this has done is highlight the need to get screened etc then her life will have had a positive impact in one way.

I was under the impression that this was a situation where the blame could be laid at the doors of the medical profession, that they hadnt picked up on this during past smears and tests. I have only just read today in the Express that she had several letters telling her she had abnormal cells and she ignored them for years...... even after she had had treatment for pre-cancerous cells at 16!!

:eek: - Silly girl...

what is really sad is the folks who parrot out what max clifford just says, 'its sad for the kids' etc.

She was a willfully ignorant fool who lacked any self respect.

If there is one lesson to be learned it is that when you get a letter from the doctor, dont ignore it.

Shameful

what is really sad is the folks who parrot out what max clifford just says, 'its sad for the kids' etc.

She was a willfully ignorant fool who lacked any self respect.

If there is one lesson to be learned it is that when you get a letter from the doctor, dont ignore it.

Shameful

What will Max Clifford do now that his cash cow Goody has popped off - take Kerry Katona back on his books again???

She incidentally, is another waste of space who deserves **** all coverage - and guess what - I dont care if her nose is ready to drop off a la Daniella Westbrooke.. :spank: :spank: :spank:

Not the childrens fault she dropped a bolock. They'l grow up withougth their mummy now. Just like thousands of kids i suppose, but still terrible for them none the less.

Not the childrens fault she dropped a bolock. They'l grow up withougth their mummy now. Just like thousands of kids i suppose, but still terrible for them none the less.

Its bloody awful that those kids are going to grow up without a Mum and the fact they will now live their life in a bubble of publicity. Lets face it, the people they have as their mentors growing up now are going to drag those kids out into the glossy mags at every given opportunity to make more money on the back of their mother's lack of common sense - THAT'S the real tragedy. :cry:

This whole thread leaves somewhat a bad taste in my mouth. The woman's dead for Gawd's sake, let her rest in peace! Whether you liked her or loathed her, the sad fact is a young woman of 27 has just lost her life, and probably experienced a slow, delibitating death. Not to mention leaving a young family.
Ok so she messed up and ignored early warning signs, dont you think she probably wished a millions times she hadn't!! Lots of young girls make the same mistake hence the rush now for girls getting smear tests who previously hadn't.

I didn't agree with some of the things she done in her life but it doesn't take the fact away that someone my age has died of cancer. Whatever way you look at it, it is sad. Even for her faults she didn't deserve to die so young. Nobody does!

This whole thread leaves somewhat a bad taste in my mouth. The woman's dead for Gawd's sake, let her rest in peace! Whether you liked her or loathed her, the sad fact is a young woman of 27 has just lost her life, and probably experienced a slow, delibitating death. Not to mention leaving a young family.
Ok so she messed up and ignored early warning signs, dont you think she probably wished a millions times she hadn't!! Lots of young girls make the same mistake hence the rush now for girls getting smear tests who previously hadn't.

I didn't agree with some of the things she done in her life but it doesn't take the fact away that someone my age has died of cancer. Whatever way you look at it, it is sad. Even for her faults she didn't deserve to die so young. Nobody does!

I'm with you!

Ya, I'm with Becks on this one.
I do wish the media coverage would stop, though. And that's coming from someone who just sees the UK newspapers online. (It was even a top story on the US version of Yahoo News yesterday!)

My mate only had her first one this year at the ripe old age of 31.

And she is one of the most intelligent and brightest sparks you could ever meet.

Some people just play the " Ill be OK card" to themselves with serious issues. People make the same bull**** mistakes with food, booze, drugs and all sorts. Some get away with it, some lose. Jade lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back