Jackmaster

main question, after all this blah blah :D

Do we have chance to see Jackmaster at Dc10?ushuaia?amnesia?Hi ibz?Pacha? as i didnt see him last time on dc10 lineup aug 18, as they delayed the timetable, body couldnt support more boring music at dc10 :confused:
i just reminds his set ,was nice especially at Ants closing 17, where they play quiet boring music :lol:
Among djs i like...

Really?

Gone are the days when you could express an opinion on a subject. If you don't agree with the feminists then you are some moronic dinosaur stuck in the 70's...
Are you having a laugh? This has nothing to do with feminism, is it too much to ask for women to be able to work or be on the dance floor without having creeps grope them??

Gone are the days when you could express an opinion on a subject. If you don't agree with the feminists then you are some moronic dinosaur stuck in the 70's...

Yes THE feminists stopping people..... erm haven't you just expressed your opinion several times? Did your comments get deleted? Thought not.
What you meant was gone are the times you could state your opinion and have everyone agree with you.

Surely discussion and different opinions are, what forums are for? I can't deal with snowflakes.

So circo are backing there man ?!

yeah so far they do - see latest line up out.

some might remember last year konstantin got in a situation where he was accused of some antifeministic (if that's the right word?) comments. dc10 ignored that as well back then.

I'm personally not really sure what to think of this, he's (jack) certainly crossed the line but to me he really seems aware of it. everyone makes mistakes and IMO it's really what you make of it afterwards.

yeah so far they do - see latest line up out.

some might remember last year konstantin got in a situation where he was accused of some antifeministic (if that's the right word?) comments. dc10 ignored that as well back then.

I'm personally not really sure what to think of this, he's (jack) certainly crossed the line but to me he really seems aware of it. everyone makes mistakes and IMO it's really what you make of it afterwards.

Similar thoughts with Ten Walls?

I saw that. Be interesting to see what happens and if they force a woman that is uncomfortable with him being on the line up to drop out.

Ben UFO being fairly neutral / sensible in it and he’s mates with Jack. Did say he should disappear for a bit though and only appear at CircoLoco if all the other DJs are happy. Big call for CircoLoco as they’ve spent the last 3 years building Jackmaster up

Circo will do nothing about it, this lineup proves that .

As I said earlier unless the exact details of what he did/said are released then its open to interpretation

Some people will say 'ah it was just trying to kiss, he has drug problem, recently lost his father' etc

Others will strongly feel he needs removed

Most people probably still think he just shat in a kettle.

Will never understand how Sulta is suddenly appearing on these circoloco line ups - literally doesn’t fit that bill
At all

Jobs for the boys

Edit - forgot which thread i was in :spank:

He's been playing panorama bar recently too so they obviously haven't seen the lock n load vids

Not surprised to hear this from Umfang, she's a big part of Unter here in Brooklyn, and while it's been said over and over while most if not all (as they should) frown on upon the kind of behavior Jack's displayed, she is a big time activist and speaks out for women's rights and against these kinds of things. I dont know her personally but doesnt seem like the forgive and forget type.

Back