Jackmaster

If it was so serious he would have been jailed at the time. Probably a one off down to the drugs he was on... maybe this whole experience will bring him back down to earth a bit and knock that smug grin off his dial.

I am more bothered with the cover up, hypocrisy and silence tbh. The Mixmag article that linked with a previous interview with him, no doubt for ad click purposes, was disgusting.

All the previous posts about battling misogyny etc and then silence from a number of leading people who have tried to champion it. A dark insight into the realities of the music industry.

We need a breakaway culture to take things back to the roots without all the predators, VIPs and arseholes.

Last edited:
We need a breakaway culture to take things back to the roots without all the predators, VIPs and arseholes.

You think the music industry has ever been without these things? If anything, it's probably better now if you look at what some heroes of the past got up to...

The whole atmosphere during Jacks set at DC10 is going to be a bit odd. If he’s jumping around dancing, smiling and joking around it will look a little crass. If he quietly plays his tunes while staring at the floor in quiet self contemplation that would also be kind of weird. It’s too soon IMO. If he wants to save his career he needs to have a few months off and try and salvage what he’s got left then.

The whole atmosphere during Jacks set at DC10 is going to be a bit odd. If he’s jumping around dancing, smiling and joking around it will look a little crass. If he quietly plays his tunes while staring at the floor in quiet self contemplation that would also be kind of weird. It’s too soon IMO. If he wants to save his career he needs to have a few months off and try and salvage what he’s got left then.
Save his career? Nothing has happened to it. He played DC10 on Friday and is headlining on Monday. If I sexually assaulted someone in my workplace I’d be out the door.

Save his career? Nothing has happened to it. He played DC10 on Friday and is headlining on Monday. If I sexually assaulted someone in my workplace I’d be out the door.

Really didn't like that he was added to that Friday line up after the initial release of the story - it was like Troxler was putting an arm around him by giving him that gig in the wake of it all. Didn't sit right with me at all.

I really hope what he did was worse than grabbing a few girl’s asses. This story has run its course to say the least.

Yeah me neither? ^

Did Ten Walls ever get back to djing/producing after his rant about gay people? Or has he dropped off the radar completely?

Let me spell it out for you. What he allegedly did, based on limited details, does not warrant all of this noise.

So you don't think there is a problem with a man that 12 months ago said he wanted the industry to take a stand against behavior to women in Dance music etc, then goes on to sexually harass men and women who were in low paid or unpaid roles and were there to look after 'him' ? Not to add while his posse of hanger-on-ers stood by and watched (and probably laughed / encouraged him) ?

So you don't think there is a problem with a man that 12 months ago said he wanted the industry to take a stand against behavior to women in Dance music etc, then goes on to sexually harass men and women who were in low paid or unpaid roles and were there to look after 'him' ? Not to add while his posse of hanger-on-ers stood by and watched (and probably laughed / encouraged him) ?
Whilst I completely agree what you describe is wrong in every way how much of that do you know if actual fact in this situation and not Chinese whispers??

Simply enough he has f***** up one way or another (we've all been there and no I don't mean sexual assaulting people I mean f****** up in general and no I'm not condoning what he's done) but if the victim wants to move on and he is apologising profusely about it then everyone should move on from this specific incident and focus on it not happening again to other in the industry.

It is the hypocrisy that is most damaging the more ive thought about it. Anything he says from now on will be taken with a pinch of salt.

Whilst I completely agree what you describe is wrong in every way how much of that do you know if actual fact in this situation and not Chinese whispers??

Simply enough he has f***** up one way or another (we've all been there and no I don't mean sexual assaulting people I mean f****** up in general and no I'm not condoning what he's done) but if the victim wants to move on and he is apologising profusely about it then everyone should move on from this specific incident and focus on it not happening again to other in the industry.

Nope, don't agree with this at all.

Not saying he should be 'tarred and feathered' but attitudes like 'we've all been there' etc really highlight the problem.

If anything, the actual allegations mentioned have been watered down to protect him. Him (and other associates) have previous for being dicks.

Back