Jackmaster

Peoples problem is he’s a hypocrite. Got all over the Ten Walls thing and that was ‘just’ words not sexual harassment! Let alone all his bullshit last year about women in the industry being abused, men being twats for women yet he is one.

The backlash Ten Walls received was massive, countless DJ’s tweeting and posting about him, his career was finished.

Yet for some reason none of them are speaking out about their mate Jack. In doing so they’re allowing cunts like him to continue assaulting women. The industry will never change. #metoo

He has apologised, I’ll leave it at that. But trying to defend what he did twice isn’t great in my books. If it was a best mate of mine I would still think he had been a prick.
I'm not defending him, he's obviously made a mistake but to call it a sexual assault is going a bit far in my opinion. Not nice granted at all and he'll no doubt suffer from it both short and long term.

So basically.. sexual assault is fine as long as you apologise and blame it on drugs... :rolleyes:
No and never... in this case all parties concerned have come to a decision. Whether we like it or not thats how it is...
Options are slag him and boycott any events hes at or give him a 2nd chance and see how it goes, anymore of this behaviour and hes finished...
Personally im choosing the latter (probably due to not knowing the ins and outs)

Every dancefloor groper, every inappropriate weirdo, every sex offender: they all have a best mate or legion of friends behind them protesting "I've known him for years, he'd never do that" or "it's just a harmless bit of fun. He's just a womaniser"

Deeply saddened by Black Madonna's response above.

Every dancefloor groper, every inappropriate weirdo, every sex offender: they all have a best mate or legion of friends behind them protesting "I've known him for years, he'd never do that" or "it's just a harmless bit of fun. He's just a womaniser"

Like Dirk said above... if any of my mates were acting a prick doing whatever, they get told! no hesitation. And expect the same from them if im acting the goat

The thing is that the victim of this situation has said she is happy to put it behind her. So who are we, and the dance music industry/community to carry on punishing him? What is slamming him on Twitter or dropping him from CircoLoco really going to achieve that his apology hasn’t already...

loads of people still discussing this on my timelines. As said before I don’t really have a lot of time for the online modern witchhunt machine (which i thought crawley town summed up really well) but I do think there is a wider problem though if girls feel they have to swerve creep-filled parties or if they think forums like this give off a lads-down-the-pub vibe. Food for thought?

I dont know a ton about the Master of Jack, and it sounds like what he did is shit, but I'm not 100% he should be forever ousted for what he's done especially when nobody will likely know the whole truth. I wasn't so sure Ten Walls deserved the destruction he faced either. I'm not defending either one, I dont share the feelings Ten Walls does or did and wouldn't treat women in anyway that resembled sexual assault. Fact is though, nearly everyone has done something out of line at some point, just that some haven't been stupid enough to post it online or get caught doing it. As others have said the witch hunt era and backlash on everything is magnified 1000x now a days with social media especially. Who is to say what is really deserved in these cases dont know exactly, but the keyboard warrior nation is always out for someone.

RE: Black Madonna, I agree big time, and this just goes to show people are always willing to stand up for the greater good or what is right or righteous when it doesn't effect them. It's easy to stand up and say I'm against this or against that when it has no impact on you. But suddenly people aren't so willing to stand for or against something when its a close friend or family member on the other side. It's the easy road and definitely disappointing, again who are we to say exactly, and I'm not saying BM has to write off Jackmaster completely if they are in fact good friends but from someone like her who is a big time posterchild for LBGT rights and women's rights to come off with a comment like that and nothing more is weak because as others have said lord forbid if it was someone else the outrage would've been pouring down.

Yup, said it before on here when someone who'd booked Danny Rampling a couple of times tried to defend his pyramid scam involvement. When you defend a friend doing the indefensible, they don't look any better and you look a lot worse

loads of people still discussing this on my timelines. As said before I don’t really have a lot of time for the online modern witchhunt machine (which i thought crawley town summed up really well) but I do think there is a wider problem though if girls feel they have to swerve creep-filled parties or if they think forums like this give off a lads-down-the-pub vibe. Food for thought?

As much as I like the people that post in it, the arse thread on here doesn't really help...

I think Black Madonna seems to be pissed that she’s getting hassle to issue a personal statement on a situation involving a man’s behaviour that was nothing to do with her. Others seem to be going after her saying it’s her duty to speak up.

Back