J-Lo going all eurodancy!

I'm extremely lucky on this occasion.

We've got a really good spread of geekery from jazz though to house, soul, disco, hip hop and goth electro.

It's only occasionally we have to wrestle the system from a developer who wants Sno Patrol, the Verve, Coldplay or....

*ducks*

Radiohead.

it's when you have to endure heart or capital and the moronic adverts and the inane chat that work becomes very difficult because your sanity is suddenly tested like never before. There's always this kind of masonic secret thrill coming across a kindred spirit at work who shares your tastes and attitudes - in part because it's so rare meeting anyone outside 'the scene' who understands 'the scene' or even knows that it exists. Probably less so in the media/ad world but most industries are packed with numpties who don't have a clue ie the population as a whole.

it's when you have to endure heart or capital and the moronic adverts and the inane chat that work becomes very difficult because your sanity is suddenly tested like never before. There's always this kind of masonic secret thrill coming across a kindred spirit at work who shares your tastes and attitudes - in part because it's so rare meeting anyone outside 'the scene' who understands 'the scene' or even knows that it exists. Probably less so in the media/ad world but most industries are packed with numpties who don't have a clue ie the population as a whole.

i seem to agree more with Olly as each post pops up! I might just copy and paste your posts on to my posts ha ha ;)

Most modern music is Auto tuned to death these days making it hash on my ears.

TBH its probably me having knowledge of how Auto Tune makes people sound that has done it

Too much info and all that.

hahahaha hahahaa somewhere in this thread someone said Tiesto doesn't ever play a full house or trance set

Tiesto does not know what house is and certainly does not play any

hahahaha hahahaa somewhere in this thread someone said Tiesto doesn't ever play a full house or trance set

Tiesto does not know what house is and certainly does not play any

isn't he just classed as a commercial trance dj?

Back