J-Lo going all eurodancy!

Can I register my extreme dislike of both Jessie J (irritating) and Adele (dull, whiny and irritating) in this thread or do I need to start a new one?

Olly: Jealous? ;)
He's done incredibly well for himself... I wonder how much Tiesto is actually worth now.

Johnny: Dislike registered :)

Can I register my extreme dislike of both Jessie J (irritating) and Adele (dull, whiny and irritating) in this thread or do I need to start a new one?

I like 2 of the songs on Adeles new album - the rest are ok but mostly ballads, not really my thing......

I dont get the thing with Jessie J, she came out all ballsy with that Do It Like A Dude but every review I have read of her album apparantly none of the songs are like that? They are all a bit wet??

Ok so i do love Rihanna, but my god every third song i hear these days is one of hers :rolleyes: starting to get a bit much now...

Jessie J, bored of her already...

Gaga was something fun and 'different' at first, now im bored of it

Adele - ODD, very odd, but there is a slight appeal

Olly: Jealous? ;)
He's done incredibly well for himself... I wonder how much Tiesto is actually worth now.

I can think of many more people to feel envious of.

Creative talent is much more worthy of jealousy than money.

Nggggghhhhh all this talk of Rhianna :)roll:) and Tiesto :)roll::rolleyes::rolleyes:) is making me feel like an old fart.

As much as everyone slates Gaga, I saw her in December in concert and my god that woman is a show woman!

Nggggghhhhh all this talk of Rhianna :)roll:) and Tiesto :)roll::rolleyes::rolleyes:) is making me feel like an old fart.

thank god you've arrived - it was turning into a lonely battle out there :lol:

I have to say I dont really know what is going on in the charts anymore, I get them all mixed up, Tinie Tempah, Chipmunk and the other one beginning with T, Tinchy?? :lol:

Indeed, there is... Can think of much worse people too.
I wouldn't mind being Tiesto for a few days.

As for Rhianna... yea, I noticed that out on Saturday. Every three or four songs were hers.

I like 2 of the songs on Adeles new album - the rest are ok but mostly ballads, not really my thing......

That current single is like hearing a mate whine endlessly about their ex. I just don't understand why anyone would listen to it more than once, but it's inescapable. I bet you she's a bunny boiler. :lol:

Gaga was something fun and 'different' at first, now im bored of it

Gaga seems to release a mix of catchy pop tunes and annoying turkeys. Her and Rihanna must have released a new tune every month for the past 5 years (or so it seems).

And don't worry, Olly, I can't stand Tiesto either - but I'm meh about most trance.

That current single is like hearing a mate whine endlessly about their ex. I just don't understand why anyone would listen to it more than once, but it's inescapable. I bet you she's a bunny boiler. :lol:

Gaga seems to release a mix of catchy pop tunes and annoying turkeys. Her and Rihanna must have released a new tune every month for the past 5 years (or so it seems).

And don't worry, Olly, I can't stand Tiesto either - but I'm meh about most trance.

Yeah sloppy ballads dont do much for me but everyone is raving about it! There are 2 more uptempo ones on that album that are better but the rest is a bit sobfest.

I have to say I dont really know what is going on in the charts anymore, I get them all mixed up, Tinie Tempah, Chipmunk and the other one beginning with T, Tinchy?? :lol:

I stopped at Dizzee Rascal. Just a shame Roots Manuva was too early for the big UK hip-hop push.

+1 mate, Id rather never hear music again than be a "success" like Tiesto.

I use my ipod most times and go to a record store to check out new songs and yes they still have wax for the younger folks.

that current single is like hearing a mate whine endlessly about their ex. I just don't understand why anyone would listen to it more than once, but it's inescapable. I bet you she's a bunny boiler. :lol:

Gaga seems to release a mix of catchy pop tunes and annoying turkeys. Her and rihanna must have released a new tune every month for the past 5 years (or so it seems).

And don't worry, olly, i can't stand tiesto either - but i'm meh about most trance.

+1

Tiesto does have some rabid fans. I wrote a review of one of his albums for a music site once and got a load of abuse for it (including suggestions I should go away and die :lol:). Sadly, when we migrated site we lost all the comments; they were quite funny to read. :(

Tiesto does have some rabid fans. I wrote a review of one of his albums for a music site once and got a load of abuse for it (including suggestions I should go away and die :lol:). Sadly, when we migrated site we lost all the comments; they were quite funny to read. :(

I had to ditch friends in Ibiza that wanted to go see him. He does have a following, I just don't get it:?:

Back