J-Lo going all eurodancy!

another 'song' i will avoid, thanks for the heads up!

I'm so removed from what's happening chart wise, i couldn't even name a track in the top 40, 99% of them are probably RnB pop rubbish though i bet.

Quite proud of not knowing anything like that though ha ha

It's the thing at the moment. Decent producers (Tiesto, Guetta, Swedish House...) producing a decent instrumental. Then letting someone else ruin it.

Heard Tiesto vs Diplo Ft. Busta Rhymes - C'Mon today. Made me sick. :(

It's the thing at the moment. Decent producers (Tiesto, Guetta, Swedish House...) producing a decent instrumental. Then letting someone else ruin it.

Heard Tiesto vs Diplo Ft. Busta Rhymes - C'Mon today. Made me sick. :(

they're fcking terrible you cloth-eared buffoon

Cheers Olly. ;)

Older Guetta stuff is pretty good (I'm talking early 00's here) is good. Anything before his move to the US, really.

Swedish House Mafia as their individual Identity have produced good tracks, and I happen to be fairly fond of Miami 2 Ibiza, without the Tinie Tempah stuff on top, which just ruins it.

And Tiesto, up until his switch to House / Pop, was amazing. Adagio for Strings, Silence... etc. Cracking tunes.

The first I heard of him was when he ruined that track by The Egg... and he only seems to have got worse.
Before that there were some tunes. Just a Little More Love, Love Don't Let Me Go (original Egg-less version), etc.. Straight-up house songs of respectable quality. From the Egg remix on, it was all downhill.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not as bad as his hyper-narcissistic The World Is Mine.
It got caned in every club over here for a good year. Drove me insane.

Cheers Olly. ;)

Older Guetta stuff is pretty good (I'm talking early 00's here) is good. Anything before his move to the US, really.

Swedish House Mafia as their individual Identity have produced good tracks, and I happen to be fairly fond of Miami 2 Ibiza, without the Tinie Tempah stuff on top, which just ruins it.

And Tiesto, up until his switch to House / Pop, was amazing. Adagio for Strings, Silence... etc. Cracking tunes.

Their album is actually not too bad :oops::lol:

That's not as bad as his hyper-narcissistic The World Is Mine.
It got caned in every club over here for a good year. Drove me insane.

He seems to be all about with the "RNB" singers now doesnt he, Kelly Rowland, Rihanna.....Akon was it?

Back