INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi,

I'm Robbie (27), from sunny Hartlepool in the north east. Been scouring this forum for years but only recently joined as a member. I've been going to Ibiza every year since 2008. I'll be there again this year between 30th August to the 4th of September!

Hi I'm Pete from South Wales, have been using the party calendar and forum for a few years to see the general goings on before I travel over about time I signed up really :)

Hey all! I'm Andy (49m), an American from Virginia who got into all this later in life than most, but who went right for the deep end. After seeing one Armin show in Seattle back in 2010, I somehow decided to give Ibiza a try later that same year. I've been hooked ever since! This summer will be my fourth time back, over the 17th-22nd of July, followed by a few days in Amsterdam for Electronic Family.

Trance is my heart and soul, and a great night of Cream at Amnesia is about a perfect time out for me. Still, I try not to be a prisoner of my style, with Circoloco, Together, and several afternoons at Ushuaia also in the plan.

While I also get to some U.S. festivals like Ultra Miami and Electric Zoo, I've developed a real fondness for my European trance family, and for the scene in Europe in general.

I keep hearing that Ibiza has nice beaches too, but I never seem to get the time to visit them. :D

I am Jo,

A Belgium guy who is heading to Ibiza for the first time from the 24th of August till the 30th.

I am really looking forward to it!!

I wonder that the big clubs really close at 6.30am? And does anybody now a good site for after parties?

Do they still exist?

Greetings

I wonder that the big clubs really close at 6.30am? And does anybody now a good site for after parties?

Yes clubs are generally open until about 7am, with exceptions obviously.

Afterparties exist, some will be openly advertised but the better ones are generally given out to a select few people and the locations aren't disclosed to the public.

I've never been lucky enough to go to one so maybe someone else can shed more light on it...

Welcome Robbie!

Its a great way to meet like minded people, that are going solo to Ibiza.

I've met loads of wicked people on here & met up with them a few times in Ibiza & stayed in contact with them.

See you on the beautiful white isle matey.

Bonny x

Hello everyone. I'm Lucky Blue Suit. I've been a long time lurker on this site for about a decade, set up an account three years ago and still haven't posted until now so thought I'd better sort that out.

I am a long standing Ibiza vet and been going to the Island with my wife since 1998 and we have been coming every year ever since (apart from two due to child birth). First club was Manumission for a night with Judge Jules and Seb Fontaine! Second night was a murky water party at Es Paradis. I still love proper hypnotic trance and progressive house music (think Sasha mid 90's / early 00's rather than Avicci etal) but there is little of that left on the Island these days which is a shame. My music tastes have taken me in more of a techno direction and in the last few years I've been enjoying Circo Loco, Hyte, Enter, Cocoon, +1, etc as well as Monza, Tribal Sessions and Soundgarden amongst others. Best night recently Joey Beltram at Sankeys in front of an audience of about 10 a couple of years ago! My guilty pleasure thse days is Eric Prydz. Its been interesting to watch the changing face of the Island over the last two decades, as well as the changing clientelle and infrastructure

So, I shall try and contribute a bit more often now and look forward to this years visit from 19-23 August. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone. I'm Lucky Blue Suit. I've been a long time lurker on this site for about a decade, set up an account three years ago and still haven't posted until now so thought I'd better sort that out.

I am a long standing Ibiza vet and been going to the Island with my wife since 1998 and we have been coming every year ever since (apart from two due to child birth). First club was Manumission for a night with Judge Jules and Seb Fontaine! Second night was a murky water party at Es Paradis. I still love proper hypnotic trance and progressive house music (think Sasha mid 90's / early 00's rather than Avicci etal) but there is little of that left on the Island these days which is a shame. My mustic tastes have taken me in more of a techno direction and in the last few years I've been enjoying Circo Loco, Hyte, Enter, Cocoon, +1, etc. Ive also enjoyed Monza, Tribal Sessions and Soundgarden too and remember a cracking night with Joey Beltram at Sankeys in front of an audience of about 10 a couple of years ago. My guilty pleasure thse days is Eric Pryz. Its been interesting to watch the changing face of the Island over the last two decades, as well as the changing clientelle and infrastructure

So, I shall try and contribute a bit more often now and look forward to this years visit from 19-23 August. Cheers.
Welcome LBS:)
Get posting away dude, helps with the winter blues:lol:

Welcome LBS:)
Get posting away dude, helps with the winter blues:lol:
It's taken me a decade of lurking to post today so don't hold out much hope! Will try to do better though. I need to post on that 'when are you too old for clubbing' thread I think.

I am a long standing Ibiza vet and been going to the Island with my wife since 1998 and we have been coming every year ever since (apart from two due to child birth). First club was Manumission for a night with Judge Jules and Seb Fontaine! Second night was a murky water party at Es Paradis. I still love proper hypnotic trance and progressive house music (think Sasha mid 90's / early 00's rather than Avicci etal) but there is little of that left on the Island these days which is a shame. My mustic tastes have taken me in more of a techno direction and in the last few years I've been enjoying Circo Loco, Hyte, Enter, Cocoon, +1, etc. Ive also enjoyed Monza, Tribal Sessions and Soundgarden too and remember a cracking night with Joey Beltram at Sankeys in front of an audience of about 10 a couple of years ago. My guilty pleasure thse days is Eric Pryz. Its been interesting to watch the changing face of the Island over the last two decades, as well as the changing clientelle and infrastructure

Nice 1 matey, I'm out there for Elrow opening at Amnesia, with a friend I met on Spotlight, what dates do you & your wife have planned hun

Nice 1 matey, I'm out there for Elrow opening at Amnesia, with a friend I met on Spotlight, what dates do you & your wife have planned hun
Hi Bonny. Think we will miss you. Looking at around 19 August this season. We will be doing four nights around that week. Just waiting for a bit of clarity over what's going on with the space and Privi changes before booking.

Back