INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hey all , im marc been visiting ibiza since 98 same same Lucky Blue Suit manumission first club to :rolleyes: love this forum great for discovering dj's that may have slipped under my radar and for finding out just about anything from places to eat, to places to chill, beaches ,bars and a like.. Even after almost 20 years visiting this beautiful island (solo & with friends) and even working there for a short spell (savannah ha ha not best exp ever) theres always something else to discover or to do but most of all i think it's the people i meet that make it so addictive. just joined but been an avid reader for years booked early this year two visits in August with brother then a a mate pdb. 6 months wait time so guess ill be contributing a fair bit and sponging contributors for there suggestions etc. Thanks to all who contribute )

Last edited:
Hi guys. My name is Chris and I am 41 years young :p Myself and my wife are going to Ibiza in June this year, only for 4 nights though as we have a 2 year old boy who will be with his grandmas during our venture to the Island. We wouldn't want to leave him for a week as you can understand.

We did go as a family in 2015 when he was 6 months old. We stayed in Port San Miguel for a week. We went to Ibiza town to do touristy stuff for the day and also a sunset boat trip from San Antonio one evening. Having our lad with us in a pushchair we couldn't really rush around In San An that evening to tke in some sights and sounds as we had to get the bus back to Port San Miguel. Anyway.......

That holiday was my fourth to Ibiza but my wifes first.

I originally went in 1998 with two mates for two weeks. It was AMAZING. Loved it so much and fell in love with the Island. The following year in 1999 I went again this time with my girlfriend and had a blast. 2001 was my next holiday, same again, with my missus at the time. Over those 3 trips I did Space opening in 1998. That was something I can tell you.:) Did the usual, Es Paradis, Eden (I think it was called Eden back then), the west end bars etc. Had a soft spot for Bar Amsterdam. In 1998 there was a lad working there called Chris, no idea of his second name but I hope he is well and doing what he loves. I did Amnesia in either '99 or '01. That was fun.

So I have not done it all but theres always another time for them. This year we have limited time to cram as much as we can do.

So thats me. I will more than likely post elsewhere on here for info and guidance on a few things, like where to get good paella, chill out, whats the best day to go to Amnesia, Es Paradis etc. So between now and June I hope to make a few friends and maybe meet you over there.

Hi guys. My name is Chris and I am 41 years young :p Myself and my wife are going to Ibiza in June this year, only for 4 nights though as we have a 2 year old boy who will be with his grandmas during our venture to the Island. We wouldn't want to leave him for a week as you can understand.

We did go as a family in 2015 when he was 6 months old. We stayed in Port San Miguel for a week. We went to Ibiza town to do touristy stuff for the day and also a sunset boat trip from San Antonio one evening. Having our lad with us in a pushchair we couldn't really rush around In San An that evening to tke in some sights and sounds as we had to get the bus back to Port San Miguel. Anyway.......

That holiday was my fourth to Ibiza but my wifes first.

I originally went in 1998 with two mates for two weeks. It was AMAZING. Loved it so much and fell in love with the Island. The following year in 1999 I went again this time with my girlfriend and had a blast. 2001 was my next holiday, same again, with my missus at the time. Over those 3 trips I did Space opening in 1998. That was something I can tell you.:) Did the usual, Es Paradis, Eden (I think it was called Eden back then), the west end bars etc. Had a soft spot for Bar Amsterdam. In 1998 there was a lad working there called Chris, no idea of his second name but I hope he is well and doing what he loves. I did Amnesia in either '99 or '01. That was fun.

So I have not done it all but theres always another time for them. This year we have limited time to cram as much as we can do.

So thats me. I will more than likely post elsewhere on here for info and guidance on a few things, like where to get good paella, chill out, whats the best day to go to Amnesia, Es Paradis etc. So between now and June I hope to make a few friends and maybe meet you over there.

Hey Chris,

Welcome to Spotlight!

What dates, will you & your wife be going, are you looking at going on any nights, I'll be out there with my friend, first week of June, Music On & Elrow opening, your welcome to join us.

Bonny

@Bonny scanlon It all depends on when my refund from Npower comes through. Been waiting for 5 weeks now. Once that here we will book but looking at prices it will be 6th June for 4 nights. If it takes longer for the refund to get to me it could be earlier by a day or two depending on flights. We are only doing a cheap getaway, hence why we are staying in San An.

@Bonny scanlon It all depends on when my refund from Npower comes through. Been waiting for 5 weeks now. Once that here we will book but looking at prices it will be 6th June for 4 nights. If it takes longer for the refund to get to me it could be earlier by a day or two depending on flights. We are only doing a cheap getaway, hence why we are staying in San An.

Hey hun,

Awh yeah, cheers for your help with that, I didn't even know you could sell you tickets on but I've given mine to two of my friends.

Yeees, I really can't wait, I went last year, it was amazing, where you coming from???

Hey hun,

Awh yeah, cheers for your help with that, I didn't even know you could sell you tickets on but I've given mine to two of my friends.

Yeees, I really can't wait, I went last year, it was amazing, where you coming from???

Heading down from Hertfordshire
There is a group of 10 - really looking forward to it

Likely end up bumping into you :)

Ok cool, company ng from Nottingham, one of my friends is coming from London, one from Birmingham & one from Middleborough, we all actually met on Spotlight.

Yes defo, see you at the bar or on the dance floor!

Hi guys, I'm Nathan, visited ibiza many years ago with family but first time to PDB to experience this side of Ibiza. I'll be visiting with my Girlfriend in June, staying in Club Bahamas. I'm into trance and hardhouse as is my Girlfriend, and have been trying to find other more popular styles to 'upgrade' our tastes. Any more modern alternatives/recommendations are welcome!

We have booked Amnesia Balcony VIP tickets for PVD which is gong to be awesome. Open to other nights too, although we won't be clubbing every night. We want to bus around the island to explore it and visit Formentera as well

Hey all I'm Mark. A fifty something former bartender, former bar book author & former anesthesiologist, with way too much energy not to be dancing all night. Finally got over last year & now want to return several times a year. The clubs are great, the beaches are greater & the people are absolutely the greatest!

Back