If not Ibiza, where will you holiday in 2009?

having used a large portion of my hols this year taking extra paternity leave, next year will be:

Sanroque/Sotogrande - to see friends, prob 2 vistis @ 2wks a go
Vegas for my 40th - 5 days

the rest....who knows?? fancy somewhere new? Malta? Greek Isles? Cape Verde? Corsica? :)

Flippin 'eck JJ - you look sooooo much younger on your profile piccie - would never have pegged you for that old!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sorry, mate, but you can't pull the "old knees" thing with me!

And who said anything about camping? Hotel beds provide the perfect morning's rest for a full night of Exit fun! :lol:

I'm going back to Ibiza. Long weekend in February for a start. I really want to go and explore a bit without the distraction of all the big clubs being open, and I don't think I can wait until the start of the next season to go back. The clubs are becoming less of the reason I want to go.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its looking like DC10 is closed for a year at least so Im in no hurry to go back to Ibiza , will certainly be looking at other places for next summer

Santorini in Greece is supposed to be beautiful and has clubs open during the day apparently so could be worth investigating.

this isnt correct, dont go there if you arent looking for a romantic getaway..

some clubs around but opened in the night..

Dunno... 2am-ish? When we were back in the corner on the Terrace!

:lol:

the sign of a great night.

big year next year, my own wedding, best man at another, usher at one more.

off to goa for this xmas. can not wait.

going to amsterdam & bratislava on stag dos (oh and scotland:confused:).

then to zanzibar for money moon.

but when all is said and done, having reviewed some spotlighters pics, ive decided i have unfinished business in ibiza & will be back in june/july 09.

Sorry, mate, but you can't pull the "old knees" thing with me!

And who said anything about camping? Hotel beds provide the perfect morning's rest for a full night of Exit fun! :lol:

Ok ok i'll come as long as you can get Grego to open a child care service in Serbia! :lol:

And you share your cod liver oil! :lol:

Back