If not Ibiza, where will you holiday in 2009?

Let me know mate im sure i can get you a good deal :lol:

I enjoyed it mate. Never been to sankeys before so it really was something different for us. Thought Tenaglia played well for the most part. How about you?

I thought it was an excellent night, thought DT was superb. Maybe a few too many ppl in there at one point. Already looking forward to next year's birthday :)

(sorry for hijacking the thread ppl :lol::lol:)

Santorini in Greece is supposed to be beautiful and has clubs open during the day apparently so could be worth investigating.

Santorini in Greece is supposed to be beautiful and has clubs open during the day apparently so could be worth investigating.

My parents went here (not for the clubbing side obviously) but they raved about it. Always tell us we should take a trip there :lol:

long winter of discontent for me!!!!:cry:

May - My Stag - WHERE SHOULD I GO!!!! its doing ma heed in!!! :lol:
June - Paphos - Married
Sept - Vegas/LA or San Diego - friends Wedding in Vegas and may as well see more whilst over there.

and anything else i can muster up ie festivals and more friends stags!!! ;)

I'm with Buckley.....all this talk of credit crunch yet people struggling are going on about 15 holidays a year :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...........

Dec-08 - Jan-09 - Phuket and a bit of island hoping.
Mar/Apr - Lakes or Barcelona
Summer - TBD
September - France
Oct - Spain

This could all change come next year due to the extension to house and the completion of it.

I'm with Buckley.....all this talk of credit crunch yet people struggling are going on about 15 holidays a year :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...........
As I mentioned in the other thread, annual bonuses are for saving. Current income gets spent on travel (and partying) :lol:

long winter of discontent for me!!!!:cry:

May - My Stag - WHERE SHOULD I GO!!!! its doing ma heed in!!! :lol:
June - Paphos - Married
Sept - Vegas/LA or San Diego - friends Wedding in Vegas and may as well see more whilst over there.

and anything else i can muster up ie festivals and more friends stags!!! ;)

If your planning on coming here i would recommend Galway in the West of Ireland, Dublin is probably the obvious choice for most on a stag doo but it's expensive compared to places like Galway, other than that the obvious choice is The Dam, Hamburg, Barcelona,etc.

Which islands are you hopping to/around?? We are doing Koh Phangan and Phi Phi.

been to Koh Phangan a few times, love that island!!!

u there for Full Moon Party??? getting more commercial by the year but still lots of fun!!! ;)

If your planning on coming here i would recommend Galway in the West of Ireland, Dublin is probably the obvious choice for most on a stag doo but it's expensive compared to places like Galway, other than that the obvious choice is The Dam, Hamburg, Barcelona,etc.

cheers for that mate, been checking all the cities out and finding it hard just to say "F*ck it were going there" quite a few going to my wedding in Cyp so dont wanna run them in with an expensive stag doo as well ...... :confused:

been to Koh Phangan a few times, love that island!!!

u there for Full Moon Party??? getting more commercial by the year but still lots of fun!!! ;)

We were on Koh Phangan last year for New Year and I thought it was the most amazing place I've ever been - did a Full Moon Party and doing one this year, I was actually impressed with how much I enjoyed it - really good fun, ok the music is pretty mainstream but great atmosphere and lots of fun dancing on the beach with 1000s of other people :D

cheers for that mate, been checking all the cities out and finding it hard just to say "F*ck it were going there" quite a few going to my wedding in Cyp so dont wanna run them in with an expensive stag doo as well ...... :confused:

Cork is meant to be quite good too if you are heading to Ireland.

Why not go Ibiza, apparentlt the bar prices are quite reasonable there??;)

We were on Koh Phangan last year for New Year and I thought it was the most amazing place I've ever been - did a Full Moon Party and doing one this year, I was actually impressed with how much I enjoyed it - really good fun, ok the music is pretty mainstream but great atmosphere and lots of fun dancing on the beach with 1000s of other people :D

quite amazing when the sun comes up nxt day eh? and the party is still going strong!!!

put yer ibiza superstar dj's in them huts at them prices and you have the perfect place on earth!!! ;)

i was amazed by the amount of different nationalities i met whilst there!!!
did u go up Mushroom Mountain? :D :rolleyes: :twisted: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: ;)

:lol: i would luv to goto Ibiza on my stag, but knowing some of my mates who havent been i dare say the guardia civil would open whoop ass on us lot!!! so better staying clear of the great place!!! ;)

NOOOOO not Cork that accent alone would do your head in (well it does us Dubs anyway) better places to go in Ireland definitely.;)

Is that bad that I'm actually scared of the savageness of Exit ? Everyone I know that has ever been say it's the most amazing thing ever ( better than Ibiza ) but it just sounds like absolute carnage constantly and I'm not sure my little body can take it, especially in the heat and far away from Mummy etc.

Anyway, I live in Bognor so I'm on a holiday all year round...

Back